Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 9. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Good morning,  What a good and interesting project. Endorsed and highly supported by people of high caliber. This business deserves my attention
Activity: 163
This is very amvitious project,that integrates a wallet, a funding platform and an exchange.How you came up to this idea?
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Do you plan any reddit AMA's in the near future?
Activity: 35
How does this benefit small scale businesses? Yes there are problems that they are facing but what advantages can you offer over existing methods and how can blockchain help in solving the existing problems?
Activity: 28
I'm doing fine, I work hard on the universal celebration platform, Oct 9 I will do a Meetup at Notman House to show case the MVE, I look forward for Timechain release, we defenitely need better wallet solution.
Activity: 27
this very big business by the purpose and understanding of this business is clearly visible as it will be disseminated to all countries, it is clear that there will be many countries that will support this system
Activity: 142
This project has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that is why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this plan. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.

What is a Dispatch Lab?
Activity: 29
This project has a good momentum here in the crypto currency community. And not only that, because we can really see its great potential that is why a lot more people from the crowd of crypto community is keep on watching the progress and continuois development of this plan. I really hope that the Dispatch Lab team would be able to come up with a really great marketing strategy to strenghten its name for more popularity to gain more investors.
Activity: 175
Do you plan to add Tether to your exchange?
As they stated earlier there will be some Fiat pairing in start and tokens will be listed in some interval of time.

That is cool, but tether is no FIAT Cheesy

Yeah, to be honest I would prefer TrueUSD over tether.

Why do you prefer TrueUSD? Is it better then tether or you just like it more?

Can someone explain those two and the difference to us n00bs?
there is not much difference both are equal to approx 1 USD.

Most or all of these decentralized currencies are fully centralized, which means that from one second to another the coin could crash or get hacked or something and there is no more dollar value.

Then why would they proclaim they are decentralized? What's the purpose of that?

I think it provides greater security so some people prefer it - good for marketing probably.

TrueUSD is not the same as Tether.Tether is printed constantly and not truly backed by any real value.
Activity: 166
As they stated earlier there will be some Fiat pairing in start and tokens will be listed in some interval of time.

Most or all of these decentralized currencies are fully centralized, which means that from one second to another the coin could crash or get hacked or something and there is no more dollar value.

Then why would they proclaim they are decentralized? What's the purpose of that?

I think it provides greater security so some people prefer it - good for marketing probably.

Because also, decentralized is still a hot word in crypto sphere and everything centralized is like automatically a bad thing.
Activity: 33
I think that in long term Ethereum will give -50% but in short term we have all chance to make x5 in easy. Why do I think so? All tied up with Buterin if he will go away and will become more decentraliz - Ethereum have any chance.
Activity: 196
Good morning DEV's. Can you explain to me in a simple and clear way what your project is and what it does? Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new plans?

Have you checked the whitepaper? There is a lot of useful info in there.
Activity: 38
Good morning DEV's. Can you explain to me in a simple and clear way what your project is and what it does? Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new plans?
Activity: 238
How much you expect to raise during the sale,and in case you dont reach hard cap,what you plan to do,do you have some "plan b " in that case?

Good question, Art. We plan to raise $20 million, our soft cap is $3 million, and we won't have any problem reaching our hard cap  Cool Plan B is to become latex salesmen. Know anything about that industry, Art?

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:https://timechain.com/assets/bct/telegram.png

https://timechain.com/assets/email-footer.png

Soft cap is very reasonable,so i have no doubts that you will be able to reach that,especially if you havefew big investors lined up!

It does sound like the team is very confident about reaching the soft cap. What is the marketing plan in regards to attracting users to the platform?
Activity: 280

copper member
Activity: 29
Timechain Team Member
Good evening
Amazing, and amusing. I'm in. )))

Glad to have you Joiner!

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:

Activity: 154

The most pairs possible will be added.
CATC = CAD credit on Timechain
USTC = USD credit on Timechain
Initial pairs:
CATC - BTC
CATC - ETH
CATC - COIN
USTC - BTC
USTC - ETH
USTC - COIN
COIN - BTC
COIN - ETH
BTC   - ETH
You can convert your USD to USTC, so it is a USD pairing.

How many tokens you going to have listed,from day 1?
Activity: 266
Merit: 5
Greetings, all!
Thank you for shining the light on trash ICO’s that water down the community with scams and trash ideas that don’t go into fruition all in the hopes of destroying Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Wish good luck to your business guys

There are and always will be scams involved when there is money to be made. You just have to be extra careful and have some street smarts.
Activity: 186

Activity: 34
Greetings, all!
Thank you for shining the light on trash ICO’s that water down the community with scams and trash ideas that don’t go into fruition all in the hopes of destroying Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Wish good luck to your business guys
Pages:
Jump to: