Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 13. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 10
Merit: 0
Good evening  Can you explain to me in a simple and clear way what your idea is and what it does? Is there advertising? How do investors learn about new businesss?
copper member
Activity: 29
Timechain Team Member
I see that your wallet will support more than 1000 cryptocurrencies?Does it mean only erc20 currencies,or others too?

We'll support all ERC-20s, plus most major non-ERC-20 tokens as well.

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:

Activity: 238
Can you tell us a bot more about the fees structure?Withdrawals, trading fees...
copper member
Activity: 29
Timechain Team Member
Hi.do you have telegram group i could join,and is your team active there?

Hi Kutuzov! Our team is very active on our Telegram. Come say hello!

Join our Telegram for all the important updates:

Activity: 504
Merit: 251
I hope they will propose and launch this kind of wallet here in my country, I think this wallet was really nice to use and I hope they will expand their project and application.
Yes, I am also waiting for its launch.

Does your country have any crypto restrictions? Usually, projects don't launch apps just for a specific country.
Yes it has, what exactly country or place they usually launch the apps?

It's a shame that countries still don't recognise the potential of blockchain and crypto.

I would say they are starting to see the potential but are not liking that tgey have no cut in the profit.

Its exactly as you said it! The thing is that crypto should know no boundaries, but some still fight that.

Crypto will surely be completely banned in some countries, it's the way world works.
I don't get it why a lot of people hate crypto even though this thing will be a really big help for them.

They don't hate crypto, they hate how the price developed over the last few months. And those who believe crypto will disappear just have no idea how this thing works. The good thing is that crypto can't disappear.

People are afraid of volatility,and once its sorted,.crypto will go into mainstream

Volatility is a complex beast. It has upside and downside and for that reason, people usually love volatility because if there wasn't any volatility, it wouldn't go up either. They don't want stable markets and they only want the unrealistic one side of the unstable market. That's weird thinking.
Activity: 70
This project is really great, and your site and panel definitely stand out. Very good!    Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 185
I hope they will propose and launch this kind of wallet here in my country, I think this wallet was really nice to use and I hope they will expand their project and application.

Does your country have any crypto restrictions? Usually, projects don't launch apps just for a specific country.

It's a shame that countries still don't recognise the potential of blockchain and crypto.

I would say they are starting to see the potential but are not liking that tgey have no cut in the profit.

Its exactly as you said it! The thing is that crypto should know no boundaries, but some still fight that.

Crypto will surely be completely banned in some countries, it's the way world works.
I don't get it why a lot of people hate crypto even though this thing will be a really big help for them.

They don't hate crypto, they hate how the price developed over the last few months. And those who believe crypto will disappear just have no idea how this thing works. The good thing is that crypto can't disappear.

People are afraid of volatility,and once its sorted,.crypto will go into mainstream
The real problem is scam project which is creating doubts in peoples mind.

True. a lot of people are affraid of projects that are scams. But I hope nowadays there are less and less of those.
Activity: 32
It would be nice to see who some of the possivle competitors are and just make a few comparisons but either way I agree competition can be a good thing.
Till now I only know of atomic wallet as a competition but timechain will be a better project.
Competition would help to improve this project.
In the crypto world wherever you look there's a competition every project have the chance to improve and some of them are not.
Competition is always good it have some pressure on teams to deliver project faster and better than other platforms. It's a win win situation for us.
Yes, even ethereum is feeling pressure from competition and trying to solve network congesion problem.
Activity: 34
It would be nice to see who some of the possivle competitors are and just make a few comparisons but either way I agree competition can be a good thing.
Till now I only know of atomic wallet as a competition but timechain will be a better project.
Competition would help to improve this project.
In the crypto world wherever you look there's a competition every project have the chance to improve and some of them are not.
Competition is always good it have some pressure on teams to deliver project faster and better than other platforms. It's a win win situation for us.
Activity: 32

The real problem is scam project which is creating doubts in peoples mind.
Timechain is already gaining a lot of community interest. This is something I like,and will keep an eye on this!

Yes I am curious that can they deliver what they have promised.i am hopeful 👍

it can be banned in some countries but when few countries will use block hain in their governance others will follow.
Activity: 266

Here you go https://t.me/timechaindotcomgroup
Activity: 28
Of course, this project is going to penetrate into big financial sector and bring service to people in an easy way using blockchain technology, it will bring more people in contact with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 131
Activity: 37
I see that your wallet will support more than 1000 cryptocurrencies?Does it mean only erc20 currencies,or others too?

Im sure it will support other coins too,and not only erc20 ones.

Timechain is serious project,so for sure their wallet will be capable of storing all sorts of coins and tokens.
Activity: 126
Activity: 266
Who do you consider to be your main competition?

I think atomic wallet could be there competitor's.

What is atomic wallet?
Atomic wallet is also a wallet which allows atomic swap function from one token to other.
Does that means that you can create non traditional pairings?

What would you consider non traditional pairing?
I think he meant pairing other than btc,ether,bch..

Those are not called pairings, but swaps.Where you swap a token for another directly.

What would pairings be then? When you go deeper the terminology can get quite complicated.
Activity: 280
Timechain is already gaining a lot of community interest. This is something I like,and will keep an eye on this!

Hopefully when they start the bounty campaign it will pick up faster.

There was no bounty campaign at all?

Do they have a bounty campaign planned at all?
Activity: 222
Who do you consider to be your main competition?

I think atomic wallet could be there competitor's.

What is atomic wallet?
Atomic wallet is also a wallet which allows atomic swap function from one token to other.
Does that means that you can create non traditional pairings?

What would you consider non traditional pairing?
I think he meant pairing other than btc,ether,bch..

Those are not called pairings, but swaps.Where you swap a token for another directly.
Pages:
Jump to: