Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 18. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
Is Timechain an Ethereum based project?

Yes it is,and good choice i think,as Ethereum is proven and well working,so no need to experiment with new ones.

Most of projects turn to etherium technology.

Is any other technologybeven coming close to ethereum these days?

There are, but are not that well known.

there are probably a lot of teams working toward this but its hard to get good marketing nowadays.
Activity: 124

Yes it is,and good choice i think,as Ethereum is proven and well working,so no need to experiment with new ones.

Yeah there are some project in development that claim to be better, but Ethereum is still best
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Where exactly is your company headquarters and how many people work there?
Activity: 168

Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Activity: 176

Etherium allows you to start your project much faster and save time and resources.

It makes job easier too that you have access to a huge pool of developers who have experience and understanding of your infrastructure.

It also makes the project have some level of credibility right from the start.
Hey
Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I can't lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.
This token is not regulated by SEC. Don't get confused.

Ok, so SEC does not have anything to do with this project right?

No, that guy had a sudden rush of shit to the brain  Grin Grin Grin

But he did such a great job of covering it up, made us all believe Cheesy
Activity: 187
Hey
Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I can't lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.

No, that guy had a sudden rush of shit to the brain  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 140
Hey

Activity: 171

Etherium allows you to start your project much faster and save time and resources.

It makes job easier too that you have access to a huge pool of developers who have experience and understanding of your infrastructure.
Activity: 211
What will be the price of token listing,if you already set that?

This is a topic for the future, lots of things ahead of the project that need more attention at the moment.
Activity: 248
Merit: 1

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Activity: 108
What will be the price of token listing,if you already set that?
Activity: 238
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Who do you consider to be your main competition?
Activity: 185
Hello,
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

Well since this will be all round offering all services in one spot, surely there will be a certain amount of centralization to it.

In what terms can centralization benefit this project?
Activity: 196
Hey

Why do you think that Bitcoin is dying?

I'm not sure that is even possible...

If somebody wrote it here don't mean it's true Smiley If anything, Bitcoin will have to share it's market with other coins, but will definitely not go away.
Hey
Timechain is not regulated by SEC, "Timechain will be fully regulated in Canada and will seek regulatory approval in all major global financial markets, being built to comply with local financial regulations, licenses, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) procedures, Know Your Customer (KYC) processes, and Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) procedures."

Those are some of the standard procedures nowadays in crypto. But no additional local regulations? Somethibg specific for Canada?
Pages:
Jump to: