Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 19. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Hey
Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I can't lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.
Timechain is not regulated by SEC, "Timechain will be fully regulated in Canada and will seek regulatory approval in all major global financial markets, being built to comply with local financial regulations, licenses, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) procedures, Know Your Customer (KYC) processes, and Suspicious Activity Reporting (SAR) procedures."
It's like a very technical project, you have a very professional team, I think.
I am waiting for their public sale....😊
Hello,
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

Well since this will be all round offering all services in one spot, surely there will be a certain amount of centralization to it.
as they have stated earlier they will launch both centralised and decentralised exchange.
Activity: 32
Is it possible to use your services also with other wallets or is your software built in-wallet? It could be interesting to enable the integration with other reliable wallet services also.

i dont think it will support purchase from other wallets as the team is developing it's own wallet.

Yes, but why not make it so that the user can choose what to use and not be forced to use their wallet?
Because than you have limited functionalities like you will not be able to trade erc20 tokens to nonerc 20 and vice versa.
Hey
Now that Bitcoin is in its final death throes, I am all in your token! Given that it is backed by the SEC, time I can't lose unlike with Bitcoin, which as I mentioned is pretty much dead... again. SO, I m in.
This token is not regulated by SEC. Don't get confused.
Activity: 182
Hey

Why do you think that Bitcoin is dying?

I'm not sure that is even possible...
Activity: 210
Hey

You really think that bitcoin is dead?
Activity: 142
Hello,
Do you build a centralized crypto PayPal or will it be decentralized and smart contract driven? That is what's going to happen anyway. If this is a fully centralized service I do not see it's longterm viability. Could you talk about your plans in that regard?

Well since this will be all round offering all services in one spot, surely there will be a certain amount of centralization to it.
Activity: 154
It's like a very technical project, you have a very professional team, I think.
Activity: 12
Hello,
Activity: 103
Hey

Where did you find info that Timechain is backed by SEC? Where can I check that myself?
Activity: 220
It seems like this business has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live? Thanks! Planning to promote this idea.

Bounty is not live yet, but I think we can expect it very soon.
Activity: 36
It seems like this business has a lot to offer. I wonder if the bounty is already live? Thanks! Planning to promote this idea.
Activity: 166
Hey

Why do you think that Bitcoin is dying?
Activity: 212
Is it possible to use your services also with other wallets or is your software built in-wallet? It could be interesting to enable the integration with other reliable wallet services also.

I would welcome that too.Until I get used to Timechain's one.
Activity: 36
Hey
Activity: 175

i dont think it will support purchase from other wallets as the team is developing it's own wallet.

Yes, but why not make it so that the user can choose what to use and not be forced to use their wallet?

Will the beta testing will be open or invite only.
I think it should be available to open beta testing so more no of users can test it.
This way more no of users can test it and more user statics will be available for developers.
Yes exactly more data will be good to analyse and develop better product by team.
If it is open beta test more people will test it and reviews will be available on YouTube and it will also help in marketing.
Will the beta testing will be open or invite only.
I think it should be available to open beta testing so more no of users can test it.
This way more no of users can test it and more user statics will be available for developers.
Yes exactly more data will be good to analyse and develop better product by team.
Pages:
Jump to: