Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 23. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 0
Is there a bounty program available and can I join?
Activity: 39
You say that Timechain will be regulated in Canada but what does that mean?
Does it mean that it will be able to bypass regulatory services of other countries?
Activity: 171
I would love to see timechain more on social media. In terms of marketing.

Telegram could also use a bit more presence, it seems kinda slow there.
Activity: 220
Greetings! Where can I find team member list? Please send it to me. Thanks in advance.

Usually they post that on the first page of tgis thread but there is no info there. And I don't think they have a website either.

There was a website, but it seems they have problems with the website it seems.
Activity: 34
I would love to see timechain more on social media. In terms of marketing.
Activity: 32
Timechain is a new generation project with a great team and well structured and organized product that will bring us an all around solution.It is exciting to see we will be able to do everything regarding cryto-fiat in one place.
I think timechain covered a lot of good stuff. Looking forward to using that platform!
Timechain is a new generation project with a great team and well structured and organized product that will bring us an all around solution.It is exciting to see we will be able to do everything regarding cryto-fiat in one place.
It will be a great experience to trade all type of assets in single decentralised exchange .
Greetings! Where can I find team member list? Please send it to me. Thanks in advance.
visit timechain website, there you can find the team advisors list and also their concept paper.
https://timechain.com/#/home
Activity: 32
What do you think, what kind of withdrawal fee can we expect to have?
It should be lower than competition.
Activity: 266

It would be great to have an exchange like this so that we dont have to worry about security additionally and we can have all the options for trade in one place.
Activity: 163
Activity: 175

Usually they post that on the first page of tgis thread but there is no info there. And I don't think they have a website either.
Activity: 219
Activity: 131
According to your whitepaper,you had private sale phase in Q2.How that went,if you can share some details?

I'd like to know how much was sold too, any way we can check that?

Well since its private sale,they often dont share that kind of info
Activity: 248
Merit: 1

I t will need to be lower then competetion one, to attract more people.
Activity: 140
Activity: 103
Making purchases and withdrawals directly from wallet is something I'm looking forward to here. It will be a great feature!

Purchasing directly from your wallet in crypto seems like a faraway dream but now it is becoming reality as many projects aim to offer this service and much more.

It will be bascily be like you have a Blockfolio and you buy and sell directly form it  Grin
Activity: 175
How much you expect to raise during the sale,and in case you dont reach hard cap,what you plan to do,do you have some "plan b " in that case?

It would be good to know if soft cap was reached first?
Activity: 224
According to your whitepaper,you had private sale phase in Q2.How that went,if you can share some details?

I'd like to know how much was sold too, any way we can check that?
Activity: 224
Making purchases and withdrawals directly from wallet is something I'm looking forward to here. It will be a great feature!

Purchasing directly from your wallet in crypto seems like a faraway dream but now it is becoming reality as many projects aim to offer this service and much more.

The biggest issue is wallet security, and things have been moving in the right direction but we are not there yet.

Indeed, security is one of the main issues thay crypto deals with. Fraud and theft prevention should be top priority.

I think projects are starting to understand that and are allocating a lot of their funds to research and development of those segments.
Security of investors fund is great concern, as their were some big centralised exchange hacked few months back.
White hat hackers can help in finding vulnerabilities in wallet.

Maybe this could be part of bounty campaign,to find bugs and vulnerabilities?

It would be a good part of beta testing if it could be arranged.
Pages:
Jump to: