Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 5. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 0
Does Timechain have any ambition to overtake some of the most known exchanges like Coinbase or Binance for example?

It would be hard to really overtake those, but it could be a good competition with some additional features.
Activity: 2
Good night,
By the way, have you seen guys, what's happen in Bounty thread? It isunbelievable support.
I believe that our great plan will capture the Galaxy. We need a landing page, to promote it.
Activity: 219
Does Timechain have any ambition to overtake some of the most known exchanges like Coinbase or Binance for example?
Activity: 53
Are there some countries that cant join the sale,or everyone is welcomed?
I think everyone is welcome to take part in sale, they have not excluded any country to participate.

Is the sale active now or has it not yet started? Is there some bonus period?

The main sale has not started yet, it should soon.

Do you maybe know when will it start?I have some funds ready Wink

I think now is a good time  to invest,due market being down and price of eth and btc being so low.
Activity: 41
I think everyone is welcome to take part in sale, they have not excluded any country to participate.

The main sale has not started yet, it should soon.

Do you maybe know when will it start?I have some funds ready Wink
Activity: 216
What do you think, what kind of withdrawal fee can we expect to have?

Why would there be any fee? Why punish people for that?

Usually there is some fee when you withdraw your funds,thats standard practice on exchanges,but that will change too,with competition.

Yes, competition could cause those exchanges to lower or completely remove those fees. However, the competition is still not strong enough.

Fees will always be there as exchanges need to make a profit somehow too.
Yes fee is needed for survival of exchanges but with competition it will go lower.

And also if projects find better streams of revenue.

When more centralized projects come in, and they will, you will get lower fees and much less freedom with decentralized projects with a bit higher fees.
Activity: 140
I like this new Timechain approach when it comes to listing fee,so better projects will be able to get listed cheaper.Thats great incentive  i think.
Yes it wil help even smaller projects to get attention of people by listing here for lower fee.
I don't know why people only want to have lower fee, I think security is main concern to a exchanges as it needs to keep improving their security as hack attempts have increased on exchanges.

Lowering fee on exchange is not lowering security, it is not the same thing as lowering block reward for miners.
Activity: 142

Usually there is some fee when you withdraw your funds,thats standard practice on exchanges,but that will change too,with competition.

Yes, competition could cause those exchanges to lower or completely remove those fees. However, the competition is still not strong enough.

Yes fee is needed for survival of exchanges but with competition it will go lower.

And also if projects find better streams of revenue.
Activity: 193

How did they manage to do that?Surely US and China are banned from participation.
Activity: 1
the very name of the topic already speaks for itself and that's all said. I think if the team succeeds, it will be very popular in the market. It isimportant for the community.
Activity: 266

Activity: 182
The team doing their best for the business, maybe the main reason Is that they are just busy in preparing and thinking for an updates in order the business will develop more. Let us just wait for the right time because I am sure they just do what's best for the idea.

It would be great if the team could be more responsive and organize an AMA, but I'm sure they will catch up to us Smiley
Activity: 28
Hi
Is KYC needed in order to join the sale? When does the ICO campaign start? Do you have a bounty program? Waiting for your answers. Thank you so much
Activity: 224

They will definitely need a smaller one to attract more users.
Activity: 33
The team doing their best for the business, maybe the main reason Is that they are just busy in preparing and thinking for an updates in order the business will develop more. Let us just wait for the right time because I am sure they just do what's best for the idea.
Activity: 32
I like this new Timechain approach when it comes to listing fee,so better projects will be able to get listed cheaper.Thats great incentive  i think.
Yes it wil help even smaller projects to get attention of people by listing here for lower fee.
I don't know why people only want to have lower fee, I think security is main concern to a exchanges as it needs to keep improving their security as hack attempts have increased on exchanges.
Activity: 32
Hi everybody.
It'sa great plan with a lot of work already done behind them and app already in beta, though from what I was able to see it's Android. Do you have any iOS app already?

is it possible to see/try the beta app?
it is yet to know whether it will be open beta testing or not.
Activity: 34

Activity: 34
Activity: 28
Attentive dev team, active community and a coin that has a purpose beyond just existing. I dig, man, I dig. I see this coin as one that will establish a place beyond the coin exchanges to be used in the real world.
Pages:
Jump to: