Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] Timechain MetaWallet + Exchange Token Sale is about to go LIVE! - page 6. (Read 7110 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
I like this new Timechain approach when it comes to listing fee,so better projects will be able to get listed cheaper.Thats great incentive  i think.
Yes it wil help even smaller projects to get attention of people by listing here for lower fee.
Activity: 28
Newbie dev account is with only one post,but active in twitter.
I dont know why dev dont post here.
We would like to know the current situation in here.
Activity: 266
Hi,  I am impressed with the interests of investors with the ideas you have. and I want to ask about bounty, do not you open a bounty service for this project?

I'm not sure if there is a bounty active, but if there is not, they should do one of those because there is always a good response from the community.
Activity: 14
Hi,  I am impressed with the interests of investors with the ideas you have. and I want to ask about bounty, do not you open a bounty service for this project?
Activity: 196
How you plan to set the fee for token listing,is it going to be fixed price?

Hm...if it's pegged to one of the mayor coins it's bound to fluctuate...but as the market is fluctuating a fixed price is not something that would end up being a good idea.
Activity: 137

This is what team said about tokens listing and price:

Timechain is reversing the relationship exchanges have with Blockchain projects. Projects may list their tokens through a partnership with Timechain. A token swap between the Blockchain project's coin or token and Timechain COIN can be done on an agreed upon value in USD. Partnerships that will have a positive impact on the community will be prioritized. The following items will be considered:

Choice of technology and underlying infrastructure Blockchain
    Crypto economics
    Respecting KYC and AML best practices
    Strong technical and management team
    Circulating liquidity
    Being listed on another decentralized exchange
    Synergies with the Timechain ecosystem
Activity: 70
Activity: 304
Merit: 250
Is this what people call the public chain? People can use Timechain to generate subprojects
Activity: 108
Greetings,  Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.

WEll said,and i think thats the key when you decide about bonus structure,you have to be very careful,as it can ruin the project in the long run.But Timechain team set it good!
Hello
I just read about the coin it is really good but u have to make some change other than this it is really good! Firstly i congrats to the team members who are in this
And i wish them all the best ☺☺I'm happy to part of this ☺☺☺☺
Activity: 98
Timechain is a new generation project with a great team and well structured and organized product that will bring us an all around solution.It is exciting to see we will be able to do everything regarding cryto-fiat in one place.
Making a video clip is noot only time consuming, it actually takes a bit more effort then people usually think if you want to make a good material with some proper information and still make it watchable for people. But it will be useful for the ICO plan development
Activity: 182
I like this new Timechain approach when it comes to listing fee,so better projects will be able to get listed cheaper.Thats great incentive  i think.

Projects will not need to pay high fees to get listed on exchanges. That is one of the main benefits.

That is a very important improvement, this will help smaller projects.

It will definitely boost their ratings and they will be able to competitively sell their tokens.
Greetings,  Bonus is good enough to attract early investors and give them some kind of advantage over those that will invest later one,but not too big,in order to cause possible dumps,or discourage those who want to invest at later stages.
Activity: 96
Which currencies are accepted during the sale?
Activity: 266
Merit: 5

Projects will not need to pay high fees to get listed on exchanges. That is one of the main benefits.

it will help the stabilizations of the whole market.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this plan can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.

You are right, that is why we could use a bounty campaign or Airdrop at least to create some buzz.
Attracting to the investors and spreading the information about this plan can be attained if the team really have to create a good advertisement and social marketing strategy campaign.
Activity: 95
What will be the benefits of Timechain for a regular Joe?
Activity: 187

Pages:
Jump to: