Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE - ICO] TwoGap - Thriving the Cryptocurrency Market with CRYPTOBONDS - page 4. (Read 8886 times)

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
TWOGAP’S FIRST SUCCESSFUL SYMPATHY TOKEN SALE
Best of all, success exceeds the expectations of each person. It is a great honor for me to announce to all users that this sale of selling tokens has sold the number of tokens sold, sold in phase 1.
And finished the 1st sale at 10:00 UTC. There are over 200 deposits.
Sale of the 2nd semester - Dec 02, 2018 11:00 UTC.

https://medium.com/twogap/twogaps-first-successful-sympathy-token-sale-c76ecb5b72fd
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
Twogap — a new platform for "cryptobonds" — has announced integration with Bancor to enable automated conversions of its #token. https://ban.cr/TwogapIntegration
The project is developing very well Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! with the creative idea and a very
unorthodox approach to the realization of the idea guarantees success!
However, this project can develop well because of the team's hard work so we have to appreciate the team because if the team is not serious, this project certainly cannot develop well and I hope this can continue
Yeah, not only the core team, as we can see they have a list of famous and expertised advisors supporting the project as well as well-known partners and sponsors. I am looking forward to the see the mainnet launching which was scheduled in the first quarter of 2019.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
COUNTDOWN FOR A BIG SEASON IN THIS TIME — TWOGAP TOKEN SALE

Everyone is paying attention, the token sale season is about to be over, just counting down the clock for a few more hours in the preparation of a boom.
https://medium.com/twogap/countdown-for-a-big-season-in-this-time-twogap-token-sale-1d7ddcd03a8
Activity: 770
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Twogap — a new platform for "cryptobonds" — has announced integration with Bancor to enable automated conversions of its #token. https://ban.cr/TwogapIntegration
The project is developing very well Today there is a great urgency of development in this field! with the creative idea and a very
However, this project can develop well because of the team's hard work so we have to appreciate the team because if the team is not serious, this project certainly cannot develop well and I hope this can continue
Activity: 518
Activity: 672
Merit: 281
legendary
BREAKING NEWS: A “BAD BREATH” BACK TO BITCOIN?
After a month of great suffering in the electronic money market, perhaps the most difficult period seems to be over when the cost of bitcoins, like the entire market, shows signs of recovery. Bitcoin is trading above $ 4,000. Is this a sign of a return to the market?
https://medium.com/twogap/breaking-news-a-bad-breath-back-to-bitcoin-dd49c9e09617
Activity: 658
Merit: 101
Borderless Mobile Finance Marketplace
here is a very interesting project We believe in our innovative product and energetic team and most importantly a very useful project.
This project will be famous and success and developers will continue to be active.
yes, so far Twogap is still active and the developers continue to provide the latest news from Twogap. the team works so well that this project can benefit everyone. why not, Twogap will be more famous and successful because the developers continue to provide the latest developments and information. let's wait for further developments in December to January 2019.
many exchanger partners join Twogap, such as IDAX, Bitforex, Bancor, Bitmart etc., I don't think the future of Twogap is doubtful, we wait until the ICO is finished and the token has definite value

This is a great potential to make Twogap more trustworthy later when Twogap is on several exchanges for now. Bancor,IDAX,Bitmart,Bitforex are good exchanges for now.
TwoGap It's something businesses need dearly.the world is ready for change, and thanks to such companies as TwoGap I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field!
I believe in Twogap, I am sure that when main sale opens on 1 December ,
new investors will buy this token, hardcap can be achieved for Twogap
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
JoeL is Twogap:
HAVE A NICE DAY AHEAD EVERYONE.

TOKEN SALE WILL START ON  🔥🔥🔥

DECEMBER 01 2018 🤑🤑

VISIT US twogap.com
Activity: 434
NEWS FOR NEW TWOGAP

Another week and we have an article about Twogap. I do not know what people are like, but I'm interested in having an article about an interview with Twogap's founder.

The article has more than 20 interviews for Twogap's CEO and it has nearly exploited the situation of Twpgap launches to cure the market situation is dropping down severely.
here is a very interesting project We believe in our innovative product and energetic team and most importantly a very useful project.
This project will be famous and success and developers will continue to be active.
yes, so far Twogap is still active and the developers continue to provide the latest news from Twogap. the team works so well that this project can benefit everyone. why not, Twogap will be more famous and successful because the developers continue to provide the latest developments and information. let's wait for further developments in December to January 2019.
many exchanger partners join Twogap, such as IDAX, Bitforex, Bancor, Bitmart etc., I don't think the future of Twogap is doubtful, we wait until the ICO is finished and the token has definite value

This is a great potential to make Twogap more trustworthy later when Twogap is on several exchanges for now. Bancor,IDAX,Bitmart,Bitforex are good exchanges for now.
TwoGap It's something businesses need dearly.the world is ready for change, and thanks to such companies as TwoGap I'm sure the company will show great results! Today there is a great urgency of development in this field!
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
TWOGAP AND TOKEN SALE
Twogap’s sales pitch is in the hot season, why and why it’s hot. This will be a pretty interesting news for everyone to see through the Twogap TGT in the near future. According to recent information, the co-ordinate tokens of Twogap will be launched in the market in the near future.

https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-and-token-sale-d5f28df116d8
Activity: 862

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103
The OGz Club
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
TWOGAP AND CRYPTOBONDS

Debt involves borrowing money with the promise to pay it back in full, along with interest over time. Bonds have been around for millennia. The ancient Mesopotamian city of Ur in what’s today Iraq had a bond market around 2400 B.C., guaranteeing repayment for borrowed grain. Kings, and later democratic governments often borrowed by issuing bonds to fund wars and territorial expansion. https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-and-crypto-bonds-f006816ec824

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
legendary
Wonderful, there is simply hope for novice tokens to get a well-deserved price in a falling market and in the end it is possible to determine the trend. Smiley
Activity: 630
CEO OF TWOGAP AND THE INCREDIBLE SHARING.

There was a small interview between the young Co-founder and journalist on page base info.
BASE.INFO team has interviewed Luong Hoang Anh the CEO of Twogap project.

https://medium.com/twogap/ceo-of-twogap-and-the-incredible-sharing-40e65183ddd8

Activity: 630
Merit: 103
TOKPIE
TWOGAP AND NEW PARTNER — KNOWLEDGE ALLIANCE
Twogap Welcomes a New Partner — Knowledge Alliance

https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-and-new-partner-knowledge-alliance-979e010700e1
Pages:
Jump to: