Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE - ICO] TwoGap - Thriving the Cryptocurrency Market with CRYPTOBONDS - page 8. (Read 8886 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
maybe I find it difficult to know how many soft cap and hard cap that Twogap collected, but now I have found it.

Goal of funding (Soft cap):   10.000.000 USD
Goal of funding (Hard cap): 30.000.000 USD
Tokens for sale:   210.000.000.000 TGT
Token price: 1 TGT = 0.001 USD

now just is waiting is how much money they have collected. hope that the information will be announced here soon or they will update on the Twogap website. keept spirit the team and good luck for this platform.  Smiley
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
 A good and promising project that deserves the attention of investors! I wish you luck. I think you will appreciate it, because this project is really relevant in our time.
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
WELCOME LOVELY FRIEND FROM MONGOLIA — CHINA — IDAX

No one can know about the future but for sure that they both know about the present.

The co-operated bring the most satisfied for both, one tree can not turn into the mountains but more than 3 can be. To get well on this idiom, Twogap and IDAX have the time to co-operated the greatest deal ever. https://medium.com/twogap/welcome-lovely-friend-from-mongolia-china-idax-f3f4d0c42153

Activity: 574
Merit: 102
The ICO is still running a long time and this is an opportunity for participants to promote their projects more maximally so that the ICO target can be achieved and this project is more easily developed.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490
ICO market still have the opportunity to return to prosperity?
The ICO was a big hit last year, with millions of dollars entering the market....
https://medium.com/twogap/ico-market-still-have-the-opportunity-to-return-to-prosperity-dc4bbdb13275
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Swipe
Ico end 1 month from now. Distribution will be at the end of it regardless if the team will extend it
Activity: 756
Merit: 269
The negotiator Mr. Marc Ortaliz became the advisor of Twogap
It is not the strongest species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the ones most responsive to change — Marc Ortaliz https://medium.com/twogap/the-negotiator-mr-marc-ortaliz-became-the-advisor-of-twogap-208e7f3cf416

Activity: 364
Merit: 4
Very interesting project and a great idea. The more people learn about what you're doing the more they will like it. I see this platform would have the great system in the future! Good luck to the project!
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I am amazed with this project not only because the project has a very nice concept, but the project also has the support of many and have a reliable team. I am sure it can make this project could be easily to achieve his success.
Activity: 518
The project is gaining momentum is a bounty campaign but information on the future timing of the token exchange I have not found
maybe the news will be there after the ICO is finished and I see that for the bounty program especially the signatures get quite a lot of rewards and of course this will attract many signature participants to join this project.
the project was indeed gives an enticing salary, so it would certainly be a lot of participants who are interested to join in this project. and I am sure with the excellence that exists within this project can make the project easier to attract the attention of many investors.
The project is in the public interest ,With a new platform that gives you the confidence and security of your invest.
hoping that this coin will be listed on different exchangers and developers will continue to be active.
Activity: 862
maybe the news will be there after the ICO is finished and I see that for the bounty program especially the signatures get quite a lot of rewards and of course this will attract many signature participants to join this project.

Yes, it's all clear that the listing will be after the ICO just interested in the sites on which the exchange is planned and, accordingly, the possible price of the token after the ICO.

Only will see better development when the token sale goes and if good things happen it will be easy to see the price back in the market.
Activity: 233
Merit: 1
This project includes a number of best things: great team, great product, great idea, great start! We need products and ideas! I'm sure the company will occupy a leading place in this world.
Activity: 476
many will be interested in joining this project because the concepts and teams that manage this project are reliable and will certainly do their best for the future of this project so that it can run smoothly and be successful.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Such a great concept this ICO has. This will surely improve the cryptocurrency value on the market. I was hoping you guys could partner with Crowdcreate (www.crowdcreate.us) for this ICO.
legendary
In white paper there is a mention of the beginning of the release and use of tokens and by the way it would not hurt to amend as paragraphs C and D (section 7.3) are identical:
C. "Additionally, TGT tokens will be issued during a sale on August 2018 and
users will be able to get the tokens when they perform their profession in the
platform’s website as soon as the sale takes place. This will be after the start
of the Twogap platform Beta version in October 2018 and these TGT tokens
will be used for any aspect of the platform ecosystem."
legendary

Yes, it's all clear that the listing will be after the ICO just interested in the sites on which the exchange is planned and, accordingly, the possible price of the token after the ICO.
Activity: 588
Merit: 253
CO-OPERATE: BITMART AND TWOGAP

BitMart is a globally integrated trading platform co-founded by a group of digital asset enthusiasts. The Fund is registered in the Cayman Islands and has offices around the world. BitMart mainly provides digital currency asset transactions, futures contracts and foreign exchange transactions for global users. BitMart will provide users with a safer, faster, smarter and friendlier digital transaction, and is committed to becoming the world’s leading digital currency platform. https://medium.com/twogap/co-operate-bitmart-and-twogap-644da31d8339
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
The project is gaining momentum is a bounty campaign but information on the future timing of the token exchange I have not found
the project was indeed gives an enticing salary, so it would certainly be a lot of participants who are interested to join in this project. and I am sure with the excellence that exists within this project can make the project easier to attract the attention of many investors.
Pages:
Jump to: