Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE - ICO] TwoGap - Thriving the Cryptocurrency Market with CRYPTOBONDS - page 10. (Read 8886 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 1
300 years ago until now, the appearance of Bonds have saved and thrived the Global Security Market.
Current Global Security Market Cap is estimated by $65 trillion Stocks plus $100 trillion Bonds. We can see the enormous scale as well as the potential of Bonds Market today.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Annoucement: The success of Twogap after the Consensus Singapore 2018

Twogap recently traveled to Singapore and they had a meeting with other Co-founders at the event.

Join the Consensus Singapore 2018 successful, in addition to Twogap also open opportunities to cooperate with investors as well as other Startup companies. https://medium.com/twogap/annoucement-the-success-of-twogap-after-the-event-in-singapore-317ee475f7b5
good information from Twogap after successfully on consensus in Singapore 2018. waiting for the next development of the Twogap team to see other good information on this project. I am believe Twogap can succeed.  Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Annoucement: The success of Twogap after the Consensus Singapore 2018

Twogap recently traveled to Singapore and they had a meeting with other Co-founders at the event.

Join the Consensus Singapore 2018 successful, in addition to Twogap also open opportunities to cooperate with investors as well as other Startup companies. https://medium.com/twogap/annoucement-the-success-of-twogap-after-the-event-in-singapore-317ee475f7b5
Activity: 968
Merit: 515
In the ‘2016 Global Blockchain Survey,’ Deloitte lists several key trends, notably related to blockchain from 2018 onwards. If you wonder what blockchain can bring to your business or startup idea, the answer is promising prospects. https://medium.com/twogap/6-major-blockchain-trends-in-2018-fd23890e8bdd
Activity: 868
Merit: 503
TWOGAP IN THE “HOUSE”
https://medium.com/twogap/twogap-in-the-house-25b48952adf9

Recently in Singapore there was a large attendance of large bitcoin houses. Of course, some of the most prominent characters are Vitalik Buterin, the father of Etherum, who participated in the event. And the new Twogap warrior was also present at the event Consensus on Sep 19th — 20 that Marina Bay Sands, Singapore.

Coming to this Consensus, Twogap bring for technological enthusiasts a new insight of Crypto — Cryptobond based on Twogap platform. In addition, Twogap will have GiftCode vouchers for who are interested in Twogap project.

About project, Twogap is one of the first companies venturing in the field of Cryptobond Market, where its potential market size now is over $100 trillion. Cryptobond nowadays is a new era of Crypto as more and more banks, financial institutions, and million-dollar corporations getting involved in the issuance of Cryptobond.

copper member
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Twogap is Great idea and hardworking team. Project is actively developing. If you have not yet joined him, then do not miss this opportunity.
copper member
Activity: 98
Interesting project crypto bonds. This project looks to restore confidence in markets can’t waot to see how it plays out. The success of such a project is meaningful for the industry as a whole.
Activity: 233
Great project with the awesome community, already reach 84k+ members in TwoGap Telegram group, it's really cool. 
copper member
Activity: 123
This project may be a much needed product for the next push in the crypto market size. The team focuses on a niche problem (although big) in the market today.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
I believe that this project targets can be achieved, as all teams will surely developed the project as best as possible. and all the team also will certainly be more serious in managing projects, because the current competition is becoming increasingly tight. as more and more new projects are popping up.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
When will the general sales plan take place, it seems that many have been waiting for it, and what about the results of the pre-sale?
that's right, I'm also curious about the latest news about this project, because the concept is very interesting and the team is great, hopefully everything can work with the initial strategy.

Has the latest information not been provided on this project? or their development team hasn't provided this thread's latest update.  We can only wait for further news from this project.
yes already are many people waiting and want to see how the sales of tokens will take place. but there seems to be no recent information provided at the moment, I also hope the Twogap team can provide the latest updates on this project.
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
When will the general sales plan take place, it seems that many have been waiting for it, and what about the results of the pre-sale?
that's right, I'm also curious about the latest news about this project, because the concept is very interesting and the team is great, hopefully everything can work with the initial strategy.

Has the latest information not been provided on this project? or their development team hasn't provided this thread's latest update.  We can only wait for further news from this project.
Activity: 280
Orient
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
Activity: 233
A good and very promising project, guys. I'm waiting for pre-sale, there will be the greatest bonus Cheesy Wink

Thanks for your great comment, you can join TwoGap Bounty campaign, 1000000000 TwoGap Token waiting for you. Grin
Activity: 266
A good and very promising project, guys. I'm waiting for pre-sale, there will be the greatest bonus Cheesy Wink
Activity: 413
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
I am amazed with this project, the aim of the project is very rewarding. Hopefully the project can evolve rapidly in the future.
with hard work and the good cooperation of all his team. I'm sure this project will always have good progress.

It's best to know more about the latest developments of this project every day to make sure this project will end well then new and has many benefits for everyone.
monitoring developments and finding information from this project is a great way to see how TwoGap can succeed in the future. this project has a solid team and I think this project can provide good benefits for people have join in it.

The right thing is to monitor and search for the latest information from this project and it looks like you can join the telegram group of this project to see the next development of this project. my advice.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
Intrigued by the bond concept, but I feel it will be tricky to do, so I am interested in watching how you guys go about rolling out this project
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Twogap platform, we also provide TGT Tokens for incentive mechanism on it’s economic. These are not security tokens but utility tokens. They are used to unlock all features and transactions on the Twogap platform. Therefore, they are not regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). Globe Bond market size is 1.6 times larger than the stock market (more than $100 Trillion). This awesome project , lets invest on this one.
Pages:
Jump to: