Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][AIRDROP][BOUNTY] SNB | Social Network for the Blind - page 3. (Read 6357 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
I think the currency will take its course congratulations
Activity: 1022
Merit: 106
It's a great idea. No one has dealt with this problem.
I hope that you will succeed.Good luck!
Activity: 89
Merit: 10
Hello developer and all. I hope this project would achieve success in the future and be listed as an official cryptocurrency. I wish you good luck in this project.
Activity: 19
Activity: 103
What a awesome idea of using Blockchaintechnology. Just joined and curious about whats up next. Wish dev much success🖒🖒😊
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Please allow me to say this to the team if I may:
Make sure to keep your community updated and engaged
Restrict future airdrops to holders to prevent dumping to tokens
Don't get listed on exchanges until you publish your WP and you have a product not only an idea
Good luck!
Activity: 76
I am planning to invest in this project, but I need more information. I hope the good development of this project. I know it will be successful, everything will also depend on the great work of the team and the support of the community.
Activity: 70
Merit: 13
I had wondered about a Braille tablet. Good to see the Devs read my mind. Innovative and inclusive project. Hope this works out well.
Activity: 54
Interesting project and name.I will follow this one. Waiting for news! Good luck!
Activity: 52
good project, good luck to all
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hi guys)) Your project looks good) I will follow the news!
 Smiley Wink
Activity: 266
it's a very nice project.
maybe it's not the best project but it's the greatest project I have seen in quite awhile.
 Wink

It will become a must-have tool for blind and partially sighted people, help them get information and communicate with people more easily. Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 72
Excited about the project.  Keep up the good work.  Good luck.
Activity: 18
Thanks for the information. Proud to participate in your project. Simply fill out the registration form. May work well, and success continues for you, Dev.
Activity: 20
this project will become bigger if it reaches out to more people.  nice idea, i hope the dev team will work full time to develop this.
Activity: 20
The idea of the project sounds good since there are not alot of projects the idea as such, its unique.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 653
Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds
I received 108 SNB, thanks. Is it a second airdrop going on now? Do I have to fill out the form again? Please answer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I joined your company. Very interesting company. good luck dev
Hopefully the project will be success
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
Good afternoon. Tell me how will users be able to earn using your tokens?
Activity: 3
i like you project sir
Pages:
Jump to: