Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 32. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hello! Congratulations to the BitRewords team with a trip to Korea. I hope that General Director Alexander Egorov will find a lot of investors in Seoul.
Hi! Thank you!
How we can get tokens if we not add them in erc 20 wallet? so we get tokens in 24h not 12
Hello, you could withdraw your tokens only to ERC-20 compatible wallet, also you can hold your tokens on Bitrewards wallet
Activity: 182
How we can get tokens if we not add them in erc 20 wallet? so we get tokens in 24h not 12
Activity: 714
Merit: 17
Hello! Congratulations to the BitRewords team with a trip to Korea. I hope that General Director Alexander Egorov will find a lot of investors in Seoul.
Where can I find the contract address for this coin?

Hello! thank you for the question! You leave your BIT tokens in your BitRewards wallet. You will be able to withdraw BIT tokens after the token generation event on the 10th of May.  You will know the contract address for MEW, MetaMask and other ERC-20 compatible wallets after this date.
If the referral system is created, will it cover all the purchases of my referrals in the stores using BitRewards or only in some of them?

Hello! It will cover all stores connected to BitRewards system.
Please tell can I refuse to use the operator and do everything myself if I’m ready to work directly with the exchanges?

You can do everything by yourself but there is no reason to do that as we will provide merchants top-class loyalty software for free — with support, integration, customization included.
Activity: 34
Where can I find the contract address for this coin?
Activity: 34
Hello. Aren't you afraid that the fast rise in the tokens value will have a negative impact on the interest of store owners? They won't want to buy them at an overcharge price.
Activity: 47
Please tell can I refuse to use the operator and do everything myself if I’m ready to work directly with the exchanges?
Hello. Wont the fact that cryptocurrencies aren’t regulated by the law yet, but the stores have to pay the taxes anyway become a problem?

Hello, the answe is no, the BitRewards team has foreseen this point and all the entrepreneurs will get all the necessary documents.
Hi everyone Don’t you think that it’s weird that the users will be able to get the BIT tokens as a reward for the purchase paid with this very tokens?

Hello, why? People will love it because rewards in cryptocurrency are better then rewards in points or cashback — our token will rise in price and it would be compatible with many shops, not with one and don't expire.
hey May i get a reference where tui is partnered with you?

Hello! We’ve been working together for a long time as GIFTD and now our partnership is extended through Bitrewards solutions, here you can check an official feedback from TUI https://t.me/bitrewards/77964
Activity: 37
Hello. Wont the fact that cryptocurrencies aren’t regulated by the law yet, but the stores have to pay the taxes anyway become a problem?
Activity: 43
Hi everyone Don’t you think that it’s weird that the users will be able to get the BIT tokens as a reward for the purchase paid with this very tokens?
Activity: 69
hey May i get a reference where tui is partnered with you?
Activity: 1022
Merit: 503
When you are going to hit exchanges?

Hello really soon. We plan to be on exchange in the first half of June on HitBTC. Also we are negoatiating with bigger exchange but we can't disclose the name now.

That will be a good start for the bitrewards. But I know some will disagree with hitbtc as they hated it for their lives. I believe that wherever a token get listed when it's promising then nothing can keep it from surging, even it's a BS exchange.

Likewise, seems hard cap can't be reach with the current market situation but at least soft cap had reached. Hope the roadmap will gets completed with the help of the raised fund.
Will tokens automatically send into my wallet today?
Hi, arnvardan! Yes, tokens will automatically send. But not today, because token issue will be tomorrow
When ICO ends? I mean exact time. Thnks
Hi, jjjake100011!  The BitRewards token sale has been extended until May 31st, 2018, but the bonus goes down to the 0% in 1 day and 6 hours. Check out the countdown on the site https://bitrewards.network/
Pages:
Jump to: