Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 29. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Dear, BitRewardsTeam. If I only participate in the bounty company, do I have to go through the identification? Or only investors must to go the KYC?
Hello Kokoska! No you don't need KYC
Activity: 714
Merit: 17
Dear, BitRewardsTeam. If I only participate in the bounty company, do I have to go through the identification? Or only investors must to go the KYC?
Hello!Ii have submitted kyc form today, do I need to manually withdraw or will  get tokens automtically?
Hi, Nairazdenek! Hello, you'll receive a confirmation email after KYC is passed
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
Hello!Ii have submitted kyc form today, do I need to manually withdraw or will  get tokens automtically?
Activity: 43
I received my tokens. Thanks BitRewards! )
Activity: 397
Merit: 101
How much collected so far ? Is it real numbers? Already running the pre-sale + main sale for 6 months?
This can be said to be a real number. look on the other side, Soft cap reached ($ 3m) and the remaining $ 3m again. its growth can be quite good.
Activity: 104
How much collected so far ? Is it real numbers? Already running the pre-sale + main sale for 6 months?
What if the value of 1 BIT gets to 100 and a store rewarded a customer 1 BIT for buying a product of 50$. How will this affect the rewarding system?

Hello! There is no affection at all. The customer will either sell his 1 BIT or keep it. If he sells it, it will make a price a little lower than $100. If he keeps it, it will drive a price of BIT above $100. The store is independent of the BIT/USD price, please check out our previous answer.
The rewards in BIT will be less when the BIT price is up.
When the merchant wants to reward a $1000 buyer with $50 cash back, our software will automatically buy BIT tokens for $50 on the exchange and give them to the customer. So the merchant is independent of the token volatility.
Isn’t this the same idea as Benebit?

No, it isn't. First, we are real people ?? We are in the business for 5 years, working together at GIFTD (https://giftd.tech ) and building valuable marketing tools for e-commerce (see "Live Demo" on https://bitrewards.network). That makes us very different from the most of ICO projects in general, and loyalty-connected ICOs particularly.
Also, there was almost nothing in Benebit's idea excepting the cashback, while we focus on many different rewards: cashback, friends referred bonus, likes & shares on social networks, product reviews, video reviews, website reviews, bug reports, etc. Our software is an advanced thing and it can be customized to any e-commerce business needs.
Are there plans in project team to visit the blockchain conference ? And do you plan to invite large companies to cooperate?

Thank you for the question! We have a roadshow presenting our project all over the world, check our Medium: https://medium.com/@bitrewards
Activity: 38
What if the value of 1 BIT gets to 100 and a store rewarded a customer 1 BIT for buying a product of 50$. How will this affect the rewarding system?
Activity: 65
Activity: 43
Are there plans in project team to visit the blockchain conference ? And do you plan to invite large companies to cooperate?
Usually, the confirmation of a payment in the Ethereum blockchain takes about 60 seconds. Don't you think this could hinder the development of the platform?

As soon as the Lightning Network and Raiden Network technologies become available, the BitRewards Wallet will be integrated with them and become a part of these networks. It will speed up transactions to a few seconds.
What's different between BitRewards and Retainly

Thank you for the question! Regarding Retainly - it's for sure an interesting project that deserves some attention. However, it's not accurate to compare it with BitRewards for a number of reasons:
1) One thing is to talk, another one is to show. BitRewards is based and backed by a successful product - GIFTD - that was launched in 2012. Our team have enough expertise to extract the most from the distributed ledger technology to apply an innovative approach towards loyalty management market. Working product means a lot.
2) We focus not only on cash-backs but on any reward systems, so giving customers a freedom to choose. It also gives a necessary flexibility to BitRewards regarding different market trends.
3) We share the same spirit - to provide every citizen with cryptocurrency, though the realization differs - the RETN token economy is totally unclear from the whitepaper. Also, the liquidity issue has no place in it, whereas we describe token liquidity in detail.
All in all, we're open for potential co-ops as the only reasonable goal for us is to make the loyalty management market more efficient and beneficial for all the participants.
Good day. Let’s say, the store has run out of the tokens and the employees cant replenish the account right now. Is it possible to write an algorithm which would automate the replenishment process?
Since a lot of retailers are not quite ready to work with cryptocurrency exchanges directly, operations will be handled through the BitRewards’ operator company. The operator will deal with all crypto transactions between the merchant and the customer and will give the bill in USD for the merchant.
Activity: 34
Usually, the confirmation of a payment in the Ethereum blockchain takes about 60 seconds. Don't you think this could hinder the development of the platform?
Activity: 34
What's different between BitRewards and Retainly
Activity: 37
Good day. Let’s say, the store has run out of the tokens and the employees cant replenish the account right now. Is it possible to write an algorithm which would automate the replenishment process?
Activity: 36
Good evening. Is it true that before it was unnecessary to undergo KYC?
Pages:
Jump to: