Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐[ANN][PRE-ICO][BitRewards | Blockchain rewards and loyalty platform]⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ - page 33. (Read 33957 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Hi there everyone! All I can say is that Bitrewards is something that I have never seen before in terms of loyalty rewards. I've been online shopping for quite some time, but I felt that with the emergence of Bitrewards, it will take the entire loyalty marketplace industry to a whole new level. Well done, team! To the moon!
Hi, acorcos! Yeah! Thanks! To the moon! )
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Will tokens automatically send into my wallet today?
Activity: 43
Its great that we all came to this time - the time of ICO issue
Activity: 24
Activity: 453
Merit: 250
Hi there everyone! All I can say is that Bitrewards is something that I have never seen before in terms of loyalty rewards. I've been online shopping for quite some time, but I felt that with the emergence of Bitrewards, it will take the entire loyalty marketplace industry to a whole new level. Well done, team! To the moon!
when do you finally get the coin on your own wallet?
Tokens will be issued and distributed on May 10th
how many tokens Total?
Token Sale Volume is up to  1,280,000,000
Token Issue Volume is up to  2,000,000,000

Our tokens max issue depends on two things: the USD equivalent of the funds collected during ICO and the sale close date (May 31st currently, may happen earlier if we reach the $15 mln hard cap earlier).

As to sale close date connection with tokens issue: whatever happens first — hard cap reached or sale closes — we will just take some tokens sold to that moment as 64%, then issue another 36% and finish tokens issue.

Hope that makes sense.
If you are still unsure about why we do not give precise numbers of tokens total issue, I'll be glad to clarify even more.
Whats is your target price after listing on exchange?
Please study our website and materials, because we can not comment on the price appreciation or promise any growth for legal reasons.
Activity: 38
when do you finally get the coin on your own wallet?
Activity: 65
Whats is your target price after listing on exchange?
What time the ICO ending tomorrow??  Shocked
The BitRewards token sale has been extended until May 31st, 2018, but the bonus goes down to the 0% in just 18 hours. Check out the countdown on the site https://bitrewards.network/
please what is the min gas limit from my etherwallet?

Please use gas limit from https://ethgasstation.info/ — currently 21000
BIT based on etherium. Why? Why not ripple, zcash etc?

We use some specific of Etherium-like smart contracts based on an open source. That provides us do our platform free for merchants. Actually we may consider switching to Ripple later, and we'll convert all Ethereum BIT balances to Ripple.
Activity: 65
please what is the min gas limit from my etherwallet?
BIT based on etherium. Why? Why not ripple, zcash etc?
And tomorrow is the last day of ico, correct?
The BitRewards token sale has been extended until May 31st, 2018.
Do you guys run your own blockchain?  Is it already live?
Our BIT token is ERC-20 compliant, it runs on the Ethereum blockchain. Our project is based on our parent company GIFTD.  We’re working together already for 5 years.
Why even longer Ico. The soft cap is reached. And even more! Why does not the project start? people who want more and more money will later greedy. and that is not good .and HITBTC is a shit exchange.   Grin Far too expensive with withdraw  Wink
I thought it would be top 5 exchanges  Grin Grin
The project starts as soon as the software is ready according to roadmap. It's not influenced by the extension of token sale.

We are negotiating with the top-5 exchanges and will be listed as quickly as possible on one of them after the token of the sale. At the same time, taking into account the rules of distribution of tokens and the applicable legislation in your jurisdiction, we remind you that you are obliged to observe restrictions on the resale of tokens, including in the framework of exchange trade
Pages:
Jump to: