Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][PRE-ICO]⚡Box2Table ⚡- Blockchain Platform for ⚡Restaurants & ⚡Suppliers - page 4. (Read 3388 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
oтличный пpoeкт, xopoшo бы дoбaвить вoзмoжнocть и для Poccийcкиx пoльзoвaтeлeй
Activity: 238
Very promising and interesting project, highly recommended to invest with ....
Activity: 11
wow! this project will greatly help the business! I will use it when I do retail
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
A good project for hospitality industry with low fees. Since it's cloud based, security should be the most important concern.
Activity: 154
What are the differences and advantages of your project with others?
Activity: 2
It's very good ico

THE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION FOR RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN

Box2table Inc. is a technology startup, which provides food & beverage enterprises with a comprehensive cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) with a Point-of-Sale (POS) terminal; an automated inventory management system powered by artificial intelligence and a decentralized blockchain trading platform between owners of small and large businesses as well as producers and distributors of products around the globe.

LOCAL THREADS

KEY FEATURES

BLOCKCHAIN

TOKENSALE

OUTLINE

USE OF PROCEEDS

ROADMAP

TEAM

PARTNERS

ADVISORS

https://image.ibb.co/hh2vd8/Screen_Shot_2018_05_20_at_5_59_47_PM.png

We appreciate your feedback!
Activity: 93
When is the bounty starting ?
Great project. I wish you great success.
Activity: 20
Very cool project! I like that the project is constantly evolving and becoming even more successful. It is very important. About the project should learn as many people as possible. This technology should develop in our world and, thanks to this project, will become possible. I'm attracted to a development team that we can trust.
Activity: 39
With 74.75% dedicated to the ICO shows that the teams focus more on the project, compare to other projects that would allocate more than enough to the team and founder.
Activity: 102
Hello! I think this project will succeed!
And I would love to take part in the bounty program. Good luck!
Activity: 3
Hi! I think it's very good project for restorants and suppliers, because it's real-time inventory managment system.
It's keeping track and access to business`s inventory information, sales and customers from all channels across multiple devices in real time.
Web-based point of Sale system
A complete point of sale solution for your retail business designed to increase work efficiency and speed with minimal hardware installation
A trading platform  with products
Online business platform for restaurants, retailers, and food suppliers with opportunity to buy and sell goods all around the globe
Blockachain and Smart Contracts
Technology that provides transparency and safety with a single cryptocurrency for every transaction.
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
You only need to be right once....
Box2table Inc. is he First Blockchain Platform
Based on Ethereum for Restaurants
and Suppliers
it's a technology startup, which provides food & beverage enterprises with a
comprehensive cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) with a Point-of-Sale (POS)
terminal; an automated inventory management system powered by artificial intelligence
and a decentralized blockchain trading platform between owners of small and large
businesses as well as producers and distributors of products around the globe.
Activity: 130
Activity: 3
I think this project is going to change the way things work in restaurants
Activity: 32

You have a great idea, and looks like it will work very well.  Wink
Activity: 117
What are the prospects of this project for the future?
Activity: 7
What total supply for this project?
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Interesting project to connect the supply chain of restaurants and its suppliers, they can definitely benefit from using blockchain technology.
What features can one expect, will there be any validating or master nodes?
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
Hey guys. Thank you for your project. How long will be your bounty campaign?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
It's quite attractive for the readers to join here because of interesting concept of this project. I'm sure many will support this because this is really nice. And it seems that this will going to be a success.
Pages:
Jump to: