Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][PRE-ICO]⚡Box2Table ⚡- Blockchain Platform for ⚡Restaurants & ⚡Suppliers - page 7. (Read 3388 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hi! this is a really cool and modern project! I strongly advise everyone to participate and I am sure in the near future, this project will make great x's and will bring an incredible profit to the one who had the sense to invest in the project! Good luck to all and profit!!! Smiley
Activity: 210
Merit: 2
an interesting idea for the project Box2Table, this kind of projects are projects that solved the problem in other sectors of the business, perhaps this project is waiting for a good success, I will observe
Activity: 5
Hello, I participate in the company bounty. I am interested in this project. I wish him success and prosperity !!!
Activity: 3
What about bounty, when it will be started?
Activity: 54
Blockchain in restaurant business might be something market blowing. Hope team is experienced enough to accomplish and prove the point of the project to the masses.
Activity: 2
Is there any change in whitepaper in this month? Huh Huh
Activity: 7
Activity: 2
Please I have trying to buy box2table coin and I can't find any button on the site for purchase through card please I need help?
Activity: 448
Nice future project💧
Please download white paper
INTRODUCING THE FIRST BLOCKCHAIN SOLUTION
FOR RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT AND SUPPLY CHAIN
@BOX2TABLE#ico
Investment and bonus airdrop
Please tell me when private sale will start?
Activity: 69
wow, i have see your team, it is a good team . blockchain technology in the restaurant is very cool, smart. I wish this project will be success!!!!! and i joined
Hi there! I've read your whitepaper closely and have some questions Smiley
First of all, I did not fully understand your business model. Why do you need two tokens? Why not give everyone the opportunity to buy tokens that will use restaurants and suppliers for payments?
Activity: 364
Activity: 16
Food and Beverage is extremely large industry do you have any strategy to reach out hotel and restaurant owners and to convince them to use your service?
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
Mr. Sobatchina NFT
I would like to get more information about your team? Where is your main office?

New York City. All info about our team is in description and all of them can be reached via telegram or email.

Thank you!
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
I would like to get more information about your team? Where is your main office?
Hello, what us the soft and hard cap of the project?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
what is the total supply of the token?
I have read your whitepaper and have one question. where is your main market in nation? Euruop?? US??
Although I completed the task but did not see the token in my account. How to take token?
Pages:
Jump to: