Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥 [ANN][PRE-ICO]⚡Box2Table ⚡- Blockchain Platform for ⚡Restaurants & ⚡Suppliers - page 5. (Read 3388 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 12
Box2table will revolutionalize food and beverage industry with its automated inventory Management system and Decentralized blockchain trading platform between various businesses.
Activity: 490
Merit: 265
Hi. This is a good project, good luck all airdrop hunters!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Looks promissing, I've heard about similar ICO's in other sectors of economy which succeeded. Will consider whitepaper closely.
What about bounty, when it will be started?  Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley
Activity: 14
Very good project! With a great future. Join now.
Activity: 88
Activity: 19
What about bounty program, when it will be started?
Project looks so promising.
I've heard about similar ICO's in other sectors of economy which succeeded.
Activity: 8
Activity: 2
Pretty promising and perspective startup, a brilliant idea to employ blockchain technology in food industry and restaurant business, establish closer connections between these 2 spheres. Good luck, you have my support!
Activity: 2
Great project. I recommend everyone to join.
Activity: 3
Activity: 5

Tell me, this will be the base of all stocks, will you connect the suppliers and the customer into a single network?
Activity: 145
Activity: 4
Activity: 3
Activity: 99
The creators of this company have made an excellent platform for processing and collecting the necessary data. And also accelerate performance. Very promising project, I think many will appreciate this
Activity: 181
Merit: 10
Jan
Distributing token per month? Do we need to participate each month to be in the list?
Activity: 26
how does the company see itself in a year? what are your plans?
Activity: 9
On which exchange will your tokens be sold?
Activity: 45
Great project I wish good luck to all the developers and followers, together we can all
Activity: 25
Box2Table’s mission is to provide entrepreneurs around the world with easier way of business management, improvement of clients and users experience and facilitation of of food stuffs ordering directly from suppliers - all in one platform. I hope susess
Pages:
Jump to: