Pages:
Author

Topic: 👨‍💻[ANN][PRE-ICO]⚡️Cache – Making blockchain usable for all developers & startups⚡️ - page 4. (Read 1214 times)

copper member
Activity: 67
Merit: 0
copper member
For a sucсessful ICО your рrojесt will nеed аn іnvestor's рersоnal сabіnet. Оur teаm cаn offer yоu thе effiсіent sоlutіon on markеt for аn optimаl рriсe.
РrіmeCоreICO Dаshbоаrd іs а teсhniсal solutiоn with completely аutоmаtеs the while ICO prоcеss and fund raisіng.
Just in 48 hоurs wе wіll dеplоy the рlatform оn yоur server. Your investors gеt a cоnvenіent and usеr friеndly interfacе fоr tаking рart іn tokеnsаle.

Client’s part (user arеа) іs аvаilablе аt: https://ico.primecore.io
Short produсt desсriptіоn: https://ico.primecore.io/launch

Wе guarаntеe:
  • Рrovisіon оf the high-tеch platfоrm;
  • Control and sаfety;
  • Аffordаblе рrіce;
  • The most рrореr terms оn the mаrkеt.

Yоu cаn соntaсt me for morе detaіls - https://t.me/danielcriptoadv

Thanks for reaching out, but we will have to politely decline. Since we are a team of developers, we already have everything in line. Tokens can be purchased now and received immediately.
copper member
Just a reminder that we're still looking for whitepaper translations for Korean, Arabic, German, Mandarin, and Portuguese.

Visit our Bounty link to apply: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-cache-making-blockchain-usable-for-developers-startups-4435415

copper member
Hi! I really hope this coin can grow quickly, because I see this coin is very promising for long term.the time this coin will be widely known by the public! Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Hey, thanks for stopping by. Cache tokens can be bought with BTC, ETH, LTC, and XEM. 😁
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Hi! I really hope this coin can grow quickly, because I see this coin is very promising for long term.the time this coin will be widely known by the public! Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
copper member
Invest in the Cache project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.

Thanks! We've had quite a number of smaller bundles of tokens sold and a few larger bundles as well. So far over 14,000,000 tokens have been sold.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
Well the project from the NEM Platform is rarely seems to be more ICO project using ethereum,
Their development progress also seems to be far enough proof of the seriousness of the project and the token sold is also 80% different from other projects that only sell 40% - 60% tokennya only the rest is allocated to the developer.
I think this will be a successful project .. hopefully this project run smoothly and able to achieve success. have good prospects in the future, as well as what has been desired and many investors to mourn.

Thanks for the comment. We appreciate that you took the time to analyze our project and share some thoughts.

yes, i rarely see a project under NEM platform. maybe, many users here are not yet really familiar with NEM. just like when you are starting to use myetherwallet and getting some eth tokens. but, if the dev team is really sincere with this project, this will gonna last no matter what. but, need to acquire valuable clients for their platform to keep this going.
copper member
Well the project from the NEM Platform is rarely seems to be more ICO project using ethereum,
Their development progress also seems to be far enough proof of the seriousness of the project and the token sold is also 80% different from other projects that only sell 40% - 60% tokennya only the rest is allocated to the developer.
I think this will be a successful project .. hopefully this project run smoothly and able to achieve success. have good prospects in the future, as well as what has been desired and many investors to mourn.

Thanks for the comment. We appreciate that you took the time to analyze our project and share some thoughts.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Invest in the Cache project is promising. If large investors come this is good. Small private investors are even better. They will complement each other and the token will be more stable.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
copper member
A VIP and private sales? Man, is it a pre-sale different names to run ICO longer?

Hey, let me clarify:

The VIP Sale was for our existing Devslopes student audience. We wanted to give them access to this sale first because they're the reason we're around today.
The Private Sale is just like the Pre-ICO phase – a private sale (with a private access code) with tokens sold at a discounted rate.
The Public Sale is just like the ICO phase – tokens sold at full price to anyone interested.

Does that help clarify?
A VIP and private sales? Man, is it a pre-sale different names to run ICO longer?
copper member
The VIP Sale is now over.
The Private Sale has commenced.

If you'd like to join the Private Sale (Pre-ICO), join our Telegram group and ask for an access code: t.me/cachetoken
copper member
We now have a french Whitepaper. Click below to read it:
copper member
a very interesting project, and I see good comments for the project also increased. success always for this project.

Thank you! Feel free to join our Telegram group: t.me/cachetoken
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
a very interesting project, and I see good comments for the project also increased. success always for this project.
copper member
So your platform allows creation of a forks based on your project?

I think you're referring to Blockstart which allows for developers & startups to launch their own private permissioned blockchain for enterprise use or utilize our Developer SDK on the Blockstart Public Blockchain. Within a private permissioned blockchain, users will be able to launch their own cryptocurrency based on Cache and create other digital assets in the Blockstart Dashboard.
I think so too, because I'm still confused also with this project hopefully there is a new update to make it easier to understand the same participants

Just know some projects that allows the same. It's interesting what's the pluses of the current project that helps it overcoming it's competitors ... if it has such advantages of course Smiley
Activity: 170
Merit: 3
I think so too, because I'm still confused also with this project hopefully there is a new update to make it easier to understand the same participants
Pages:
Jump to: