Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO]ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control System - page 34. (Read 4979 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Food industry quality control system is a project for inspection and quality control in the food industry covering of food products and drinks including alcohol...It is decentralised process for inspection of foods...
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
What did I see here is the uniqueness of the most project in this forum, you did a good job and deserves more supporter that is me! However, I need to talk about the bounty, is there any Signature Campaign here that pays BTC? It would be good for you to promoting this project.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
Blockchain for Quality Control System is a good idea!
Activity: 140
Don't think there's a lot of room left for such idea, Walton and Wabi are already developing and are very strong companies !

A lot of depends from the country, different countries, different requirements for food products. I think in this direction there are  enough work and space for everyone. People need a lot of products and there are many fake products.

Who knows who knows. I think, even more companies do this, then we would be only more healthy in the end.
Finally we could have few that kind of projects, but in future it could happen that there is necessary to cooperate, maybe they will do so(for example: we have several applications on smartphones and several qr-codes; then someone just make a new application, which will read all qr-codes that type and anyways will show in which blockchain it is storing information in which company and who is responsible).

You have a very interesting idea for the project, I think it will attract a lot of followers and investors.
You did not specify your development team, I think many would be interested in knowing who they are dealing with.

All team is shown on their website.(ecos.ee)
Activity: 294
This project looks deserving for the humanity pride as every food is getting polluted, fake. Many fell in diseases and with this project we can make a CHANGE together and roadmap of the project also looks good.
Activity: 574
You have a very interesting idea for the project, I think it will attract a lot of followers and investors.
You did not specify your development team, I think many would be interested in knowing who they are dealing with.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
The project is really amazing with nice concept important to all individuals around the world but i dont know how are we suppose to use the token..is it going to be used for scanning the products and if so how are you planning to get those product scanned and how do we get notified on product status
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
Food industry quality control system really needed for our economy because it is difficult to find now a days any food item naturally in real, all being fake. This project helps us to choose the right things.
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
Don't think there's a lot of room left for such idea, Walton and Wabi are already developing and are very strong companies !

A lot of depends from the country, different countries, different requirements for food products. I think in this direction there are  enough work and space for everyone. People need a lot of products and there are many fake products.
Activity: 319
Merit: 100
I work in the food industry and I am very interested in this project. I tried to load a whitepaper, but I did not succeed, so I'm wondering if you also had problems downloading a pdf file or maybe just a problem with me. I would like to take a closer look at the content of the project in order to be able to determine it. Thanks for the info.

This ia a link for whitepaper in English https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_kD4XTXe70lGTpYNyJtdyw_4JPaMEfML/view
Everythink is Ok. Please check the link. It must work.
Product quality control in the food industry  is very good deal. There are so many fakes products and we don't know what we eat. The idea is very good and useful for the consumer.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
The Ecos token is looking good. I like the active development team and I think the roadmap looks very good and intresting. Keep up the good work guys! 💰
copper member
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
Thank you all for kind support. We are doing our best to make everything as good as it possible

I work in the food industry and I am very interested in this project. I tried to load a whitepaper, but I did not succeed, so I'm wondering if you also had problems downloading a pdf file or maybe just a problem with me. I would like to take a closer look at the content of the project in order to be able to determine it. Thanks for the info.

It's a very strange issue, we'll double check everything tomorrow. What browser are you using? For google chrome, everything should work just fine
Activity: 187
I think the idea is fresh, current projects just focus on banking industry. I hope this will bring better future for all of us.
Activity: 840
10% for bounty campaign, will be a lot of money and will be attract a lot of bounty hunter spread the world for this project.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Very good and intresting project, bounty registered ✌✌✌👍👍👍
Activity: 353

i think this project is very awesome, with scan QR-code using app ECOS so we can know of quality food or drinks on the smartphone.and i think is a innovative movement for blockchain,which has facilitated the companies that want to develop in it.hopefully ECOS can be the one of the most successed project in this years
Activity: 140
Pages:
Jump to: