Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ICO]ECOS - Food Industry Quality Control System - page 35. (Read 4979 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
This unique project has a good purpose for the crowd. I think a concept like this will get the attention of many people.

I think, everybody who only once thinked about his ration of food, they all will be interested and will find this project with a little time from now ))
Activity: 574
This unique project has a good purpose for the crowd. I think a concept like this will get the attention of many people.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Really like the goal for this project.
If the project success this will surely helping both distributor or factory and the consumers, since this will ensure that the product is a good quality product and it's 100% original.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
reserved Vietnamese translation, if Dev need PM me? This interesting project and special idea. I love ì good luck success!
Hello Dev! You have tbe Best roadmap I have seen here! But can you update it please? (december should be green already and January is missing) Smiley

Thanks Team!

Ok i found where i was wrong, maybe then you could fill the "month label" in percentage? Then people will not look for mistakes ))
copper member
Activity: 89
Merit: 1
How exactly tokens will help to contact quality of food?

tokens give us money for the system development, which in its turn will control the quality of food.
copper member
I think the control of the food we eat is necessary, but most likely the producers will strongly resist the implementation of the project. Good luck!

There is no reason for a conscientious producer to hide the quality specifications of own product
Activity: 212
How exactly tokens will help to contact quality of food?
Activity: 392
I think the control of the food we eat is necessary, but most likely the producers will strongly resist the implementation of the project. Good luck!
Activity: 306
Project looks promising. Looking forward to be a part of it through Bounty campaigns.
Activity: 15
Subscribed  Grin
I'd like to participate in bounty campaign as well, have sent an email to bounty manager. Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added ECOS ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/ECOS. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
copper member
Thank you all for the feedback

Do you planning dividends for token holders?

Right now we aren't planning dividends but when we'll start to implement the software, dividends might occur. Also, the law has been tightened for cryptocurrencies startups, projects with dividends fall under other restrictions

What kind of monetary reward can we expect, or it is just the price rise of the token?

Our primary goal is to develop the software for wide usage, right now it is the rise of the token, which is still can be very profitable

Do you have a roadmap?

roadmap

Activity: 5
Do you have a roadmap?
Activity: 542
Merit: 250
A great idea which lay on the surface, these projects have not been, it seems that you are the pioneers. I will be glad to participate in your company
Activity: 392
A good idea for the real sector, only such successful projects are very few. In any projects, there is no possibility of obtaining xxx profit, which frightens off investors, but if the hard cap is real it is possible to raise enough money.
Activity: 98
Your project is a good idea and looks much better than the 99% of ICOs, however I would like to understand what is the business case for an investor.
What kind of monetary reward can we expect, or it is just the price rise of the token?
This project looks very tasty! )) i will reserve russian translate for you, if you need..
Activity: 11
Do you planning dividends for token holders?
Pages:
Jump to: