Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO] GeoManna New World in which users create values on their own. - page 2. (Read 1746 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Hope you will continue to invest, study the project to come up with better solutions for everyone to benefit and join with you.
Activity: 41
Merit: 0
Is it true that today is the beginning of the pre-sale?
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
I have read about GeoManna, very interesting by the features users create values in their own way. I want to know why the project says they have no competitors?
Activity: 35
Geomanna is a project of the future. Of course, like everything new, the project at first can be perceived with  caution, but I am sure that it will quickly win people's hearts and their confidence. I wish you success, guys!
Activity: 36
I would like equality for our world. If Geomanna decides this problem - it will make many families happy!
Activity: 43
Gone through the website , I am happy to be a part of first social blockchain platform, its such a great project, hope  for some great things in future from you, Best of luck.
Activity: 182
I am sorry. I can't find any information about the team and the place the project is registered. Help me please.
Activity: 39
It's hard to imagine that it is possible, but I think it's worth a try! If Geomanna will give free bonuses every day  just for participation - then I'm exactly for it!
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Where I can find referral link?
You need to sign up on our site www.geomanna.com where you get link on  Referral program in your in your personal account.

Smiley
Where I can find referral link?
Activity: 32
Greetings guys!
You must to append token details to let participants to join the idea!
Hello! How GeoManna going to attract 7 billion users? Don`t you think that it’s too much presumptuous?
This is entirely feasible, if thinking more broadly. GeoManna offer publicly the available platform, where every user, regardless of his social status, will receive on one free GM bonus for every day. Further, thanks to them, will be possible to pay for goods and services. Receiving of bonuses is carried out in easy way, without difficulties and labor-intensive transactions. It will be enough to install a mobile application and start to accumulate. Without mining, without purchasing of expensive equipment. Due to the availability and simplicity of using the platform, the widespread introduction of the bonus will lead to its scale and worldwide interest.
Hello! How GeoManna going to attract 7 billion users? Don`t you think that it’s too much presumptuous?
I really tried to find your unique feature but, unfortunately, I couldn't. Can you tell me it?
Yes, for sure.
All problems will be soon solved by many projects. But we again get a lot of coins for each industry. We are trying to create a single solution for all problems. We  just want to indicate what the future should be for a single crypto currency, which is proposed by our project. Where the emission of the token depends on its direct demand, and the users themselves make decisions about this. We didn`t notice such projects yet.
Our task will be to establish sales markets or create them!
Activity: 177
I really tried to find your unique feature but, unfortunately, I couldn't. Can you tell me it?
Wish a lot of investor support your project when Token Sales will start!
Thank you! By the way, our pre-sale will start in 4 days. Smiley
Activity: 238
Financial solution start from here
With great opportunities in the future this is the most trusted project
Activity: 67
This is a good indicator.This project looks promising. To hope for the success of the development and community that supports this project and hopes that it will last long. Good luck in the project
Hey guys, I see your idea is great. Do you have any partners?
Hello and thank you! If you have any offer for us, I would like to discuss it! Please, PM me in Telegtam https://t.me/geomanna_gm or give me your contacts.
Activity: 2
Hey guys, I see your idea is great. Do you have any partners?
Pages:
Jump to: