Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO] GeoManna New World in which users create values on their own. - page 5. (Read 1746 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
On which exchange will your token be sold? Do you plan on listing on major exchanges such as binance and Bittrex?
Activity: 280
This can become a very interesting coin. At the moment I will be watching the development of your project.
Activity: 434
It seems to me that this will be a very interesting and promising project, because I like the idea of this project. I wish good luck to the developers and I hope that we will be able to successfully cooperate
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
Hi guys . You have a very interesting project and I hope that it will be successful. Good luck.
Activity: 420
are you really think that time for systems like yours have gone already?
Activity: 112
The GeoManna platform in my opinion is already moving in the right territory, using this system everyone will immediately understand the benefits and needs they need, big investors will soon glance at this project, I'm sure of it
Thank you so much! Hope you also will join and enjoy our project!
i want to know the time to complete the project roadmap

Our roadmap you can find on our official site geomanna.com
Activity: 420
Great Idea to do lekeabank without bank by using blockchain! I believe you will make it!
Activity: 392
The GeoManna platform in my opinion is already moving in the right territory, using this system everyone will immediately understand the benefits and needs they need, big investors will soon glance at this project, I'm sure of it
The bounty theme does not exist!
Why did I apply for participation ??  Angry
We apologize for the temporary inconvenience, today we will create a new bounty campaign and notify you in our Telegram -https://t.me/geomanna_gm. Stay in touch! Sincerely, the GeoManna team.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
The bounty theme does not exist!
Why did I apply for participation ??  Angry
translating the whitepaper i saw something that you need to address. what happens in the case that you do not sell the entire pool of coins allocated for ico? i do not think it will happen but what if?

We do not set ourselves the goals to sell all the tokens, for this purpose we designated the soft cap. This is a necessary minimum for the start of the project. But from the number of them depends in what terms the start will be realised, as well as its scale
When will ico start?
Main stage of ICO will start December 1, 2018
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
Activity: 266
i want to know the time to complete the project roadmap
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
translating the whitepaper i saw something that you need to address. what happens in the case that you do not sell the entire pool of coins allocated for ico? i do not think it will happen but what if?
Earlier you could only dream about it! Now the best life is on the threshold of your future ... This summer everything will change for you with GeoManna! Do you want to know how? Join us and follow our fresh news!

Follow our fresh news here:
geomanna.com
Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/company/geomanna
Telegram: https://t.me/geomanna_gm
Geomanna is an interesting platform. But with the goal: "More than 7 billion potential users, global integration into the business center ..." I think this is an entirely achievable goal for a project with merit. Modern technology like Geomanna. To build trust and support from the community I think you need to take more specific measures.

Thanks for the endorsement! We do everything possible, but, unfortunately, we still do not have enough support. Nobody want to work on the project`s future. We will try to do it by themselves. Maybe you have someone in mind, who will be inspired by our idea same as we are and will take the project under the management?
Pages:
Jump to: