Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO] GeoManna New World in which users create values on their own. - page 6. (Read 1746 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
Geomanna is an interesting platform. But with the goal: "More than 7 billion potential users, global integration into the business center ..." I think this is an entirely achievable goal for a project with merit. Modern technology like Geomanna. To build trust and support from the community I think you need to take more specific measures.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
Guys, this summer the GeoManna team is preparing something special for you! Everyone will have the opportunity to become part of the project and help it to change the world! Want to know more?
Follow our fresh news here:
geomanna.com
Telegram: https://t.me/geomanna_gm
I like your project, the real problem of social inequality is a very acute problem now, if you can somehow fix it more, it's amazing
Thank you very much! We will do all possible for this!
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
I like your project, the real problem of social inequality is a very acute problem now, if you can somehow fix it more, it's amazing
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The ICO session is opening. Is there anyone in here online? What price should I bid?
Good idea. This project will be popular. When will the project fully work?
Thank you! We plan that project will be fully work at spring 2019.
Activity: 169
Merit: 0
Good idea. This project will be popular. When will the project fully work?
Good project but very very very poor Arabic translation
Mostly, it is google translation which is not understandable at all
This is not a good message about the project. On the contrary, it ruins the aim and horrify investors
Thank you for notice, we will fix this problem as soon as possible!
you say "By 2019, the number of users of the Geomanna platform will reach 100 million."
the objective is so great,how can u realize u objective?
Thank you for your question! We offer to the all users of the platform one free token each day. Tokens will be accumulate, they can be used and exchanged for needs. Such number of users will be achieved due to the availability of tokens, at least.
I think this geomanna project is a project that brings us to success, this project is very good and interesting, this project also explains in detail, I'm sure this project has a bright future
it's a very comprehensive project. time will show success. global supports develop the project. the team should be active in social media.
Thank you very much for your opinion! Yes, we will do all possible to grow our community in social media, and will be happy if you join us Smiley
I think this geomanna project is a project that brings us to success, this project is very good and interesting, this project also explains in detail, I'm sure this project has a bright future
Thank you very much, your words are inspiring!
Activity: 210
Good project but very very very poor Arabic translation
Mostly, it is google translation which is not understandable at all
This is not a good message about the project. On the contrary, it ruins the aim and horrify investors
Activity: 478
Merit: 250
you say "By 2019, the number of users of the Geomanna platform will reach 100 million."
the objective is so great,how can u realize u objective?
Activity: 154
the quality that geomanna presents is able to transform the world of blockchain into something interesting to visit at any time, even as often as possible, but the question that arises is, what about the fee of each transaction? expensive? or cheaper? see the quality provided
Activity: 171
Merit: 101
it's a very comprehensive project. time will show success. global supports develop the project. the team should be active in social media.
Activity: 98
The developers promise almost instant payments, and even with zero costs. It certainly attracts. Let's see what happens next.
Thank you for your opinion! You can join us on the Telegram to get our fresh news https://t.me/geomanna_gm
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
The developers promise almost instant payments, and even with zero costs. It certainly attracts. Let's see what happens next.
I liked the fact that this project unites all users on one platform,replacing all payment systems and banks. Each user will own a Bank, without interest and commissions.In addition, the project also solves charitable tasks: it gives all users the necessary minimum.
Yes, exactly! The potential of project is very large. But, unfortunately, we have difficulties with marketing and investments for now, so its hard to move forward to achieve of our goal.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
I liked the fact that this project unites all users on one platform,replacing all payment systems and banks. Each user will own a Bank, without interest and commissions.In addition, the project also solves charitable tasks: it gives all users the necessary minimum.
Pages:
Jump to: