Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO]🚀 ZEROSTATE🚀 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 🚀 - page 15. (Read 27256 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
How many advertisers are already cooperating with the platform team?
What is the next step for the project team?
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
ZeroState approaches to each person in the terms of his emotional attitude to the world, his emotional intelligence and helps to understand himself.

The platform was really good. When I'm in a bad mood, I go to the platform and watch photos. The mood improves imperceptibly.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
is Zerostate ico finished? I tried to check the website but no information about these. we would like to know how much the token have sold

We are on the stage of Closed Sale and arent sure, would we go for a Public Sale, because we have implemented almost all tokens.

Can you please publish all collected funds to give other potential investors a chance to get a better picture?

And that's the truth. I would like to know this information about the representatives of the team, as I have not found this information on the website.
Yes, this is an information that usually investors want to see in order to know how the project is performing.

And it is also a piece of information that those ICO projects very often like to hide. Please share it with your people here now.
Activity: 378
ZeroState collects our feelings through the application. The user is interested in sharing emotions: he learns about a new product and at the same time earns money. This creates a continuous flow of feelings from users who have bought tokens and form an independent database of feelings about products or services.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
ZeroState approaches to each person in the terms of his emotional attitude to the world, his emotional intelligence and helps to understand himself.
The emotional intelligence helps to build stronger relationships, to build careers, and to achieve personal goals. The emotional intelligence is the ability to understand effectively the emotional sphere of human life: to understand emotions and emotional background of relations, to use the emotions to solve the problems related with relationships and motivation.

I understand that this is information for those who take part in the company's bounty?
The additional services of ZeroState

Exchanger

For the convenience of advertisers and users, an internal exchanger will be launched, where ZSCoin tokens can be exchanged for fiat money and cryptocurrencies.

During the transition period, which will last until the 4 million users of application will be reached, all payments on the platform will be made by both fiat money and ZSCoin tokens. In the case of usage of tokens ZSCoin the users and advertisers will get extra discounts and benefits. Thus, the platform will support and encourage the use of tokens. After reaching the 4 million users, a full transition to tokens is expected.

Visit the site http://zerostate.io/ to know more
Activity: 520
This is good, because scientists have proved that people belonging to different cultures are able to correctly interpret and evaluate the expressions of a human face, to determine emotional states such as joy, anger, sadness, fear, disgust, surprise. This applies, in particular, to those countries that have never been in contact with each other. You do not need to know the language of a person to understand his emotional state.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
is Zerostate ico finished? I tried to check the website but no information about these. we would like to know how much the token have sold

We are on the stage of Closed Sale and arent sure, would we go for a Public Sale, because we have implemented almost all tokens.

Can you please publish all collected funds to give other potential investors a chance to get a better picture?

And that's the truth. I would like to know this information about the representatives of the team, as I have not found this information on the website.
Yes, this is an information that usually investors want to see in order to know how the project is performing.
To unite the people around the world, regardless the language, culture, religion this is a task of an application of ZeroState. The platform helps to find a person close to you in spirit, emotional orientation and feelings. Emotions do not need the language, they unite people around the world.
Merit: 11
Will the sale of coins continue? Did the team pick up a soft cap?
Merit: 10
Does the team plan to hold a presentation of the platform at some other conferences?
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
Is it already known on which exchanges will the team add their tokens?
Activity: 140
Merit: 5
The team has already made a decision: will create an application version for working on a PC or not?
The strategy of ZeroState

The Foundation of ZeroState platform is an application that can be used anywhere in the world. Since the beginning of 2018, the application has been downloaded more than 80 thousand times and has more than 40 thousand active users (MAU).

The project has proved its effectiveness in Russia, and now we are ready to promote it to the world markets.

Visit the site http://zerostate.io/ to know more
Activity: 378
BENEFIT For users:
- Free participation in promotions
- Free sign-up at ZeroState
- Getting rewards for reviews
- Out of the promotion budget set up by advertisers
- Unbiased statistics
- Users are paid for all reviews, even unfavorable ones

But the benefits of the project do not end here. If you look at the team's website, you can read about the benefits that society and advertisers will receive.
BENEFIT For users:
- Free participation in promotions
- Free sign-up at ZeroState
- Getting rewards for reviews
- Out of the promotion budget set up by advertisers
- Unbiased statistics
- Users are paid for all reviews, even unfavorable ones
Pages:
Jump to: