Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO]🚀 ZEROSTATE🚀 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 🚀 - page 18. (Read 27256 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
A similar situation is in the field of advertising. The consumer pays attention only to the advertising of product or brand that “touches” him emotionally.

At the basement of the platform of ZeroState are the latest developments in the field of psychology and emotional intelligence.

ZeroState has changed the approach to search engines, social networks, and advertising. The platform is based on emotional intelligence.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
I have already watched a couple of films on the platform. Good quality. Playback does not freeze.
I like that you can upload not only photos to the platform, but also video files and online books. This platform is a real find.

I agree with you. The platform has many advantages. It allows you to earn money, and advertise goods, and get the information you need.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
I like that you can upload not only photos to the platform, but also video files and online books. This platform is a real find.
Activity: 154
ZeroState is created for the communication of people, search of goods, movies, books, services that are close to you emotionally.  ZeroState allows to the advertisers around the world to increase the loyalty of their audience by analyzing their emotional involvement.
Merit: 10
if I see zerostate video presentation then that comes to my mind is this platform can serve as tool for advertising and also a tool for product and places review. then, that makes the challenge is a way of spreading the zerostate into the world and making it truly present. but anyway, I love this project

Now you do not need to look for any information in the browser. To do this, it will be enough to visit the platform and look into the appropriate section. This is a saving of time allocated for information search.

Right. All new items will now primarily appear on this platform, as it will increase its popularity with each month.

ZeroStateDapp In our time it is very difficult to find a really serious project with a strong and professional development team. I believe that this project is exactly this and I advise you to join!
Check website: https://zerostate.io     

Activity: 378
There are already so many photos on the platform that you can not reconsider them in a day. It's good. The platform is gaining popularity.

There is nothing surprising in this, as the team is working hard to promote the platform.
There are already so many photos on the platform that you can not reconsider them in a day. It's good. The platform is gaining popularity.
Psychology and emotions are interrelated. If it is reasonable to use them in advertising, then the goods will sell well.

Experienced marketers know this and always use these 2 tools in their work.
Merit: 10
Psychology and emotions are interrelated. If it is reasonable to use them in advertising, then the goods will sell well.
It's true. After all, children's photos are so interesting. And little animals often have a funny look. You will look at such a picture and you will surely smile.
Especially a lot of emotions cause photos of children and animals. Therefore, they are often used in advertising.
Activity: 378
The UK is not an exception, there are similar problems in all the countries of the world.

20 years ago, the scientists have already understood what is associated the problem of loneliness of people with. After that the concept of emotional intelligence was developed and implemented. For the successful and long-term communication, people need not just an companion, but a partner who is close to them in spirit with the same emotional mood, who is able to understand the interlocutor spiritually and feel what he is feeling. The emotional compatibility is the key to any successful communication, whether it is a company of friends or business negotiations.

Most of all, the elderly need people who do not go to work anymore. They have a small circle of communication. Therefore, they get little emotion.
if I see zerostate video presentation then that comes to my mind is this platform can serve as tool for advertising and also a tool for product and places review. then, that makes the challenge is a way of spreading the zerostate into the world and making it truly present. but anyway, I love this project

Now you do not need to look for any information in the browser. To do this, it will be enough to visit the platform and look into the appropriate section. This is a saving of time allocated for information search.

And there is. This platform directs its work into the mainstream of emotional advertising. So you have a correct perception of this platform.
As the platform develops, the sum of the minimum output will increase?

We do not think so. The more advertisers will be on platform the better will be for users.

It is clear that if many advertisers cooperate with the platform, then there will be no shortage of paid comments.
Activity: 406
Activity: 504
Merit: 104
What data do you need to indicate in advertising to entrepreneurs that the radar on the map lights up?

The system use geolocation.
Pages:
Jump to: