Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO]🚀 ZEROSTATE🚀 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 🚀 - page 16. (Read 27256 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 0
ZSC can be changed to ETH or sold in the cryptocurrency exchanges. Each month ZeroState will transfer 20% of the platform's profit to repurchase of tokens. This will increase their value and the demand in the tokens.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
is Zerostate ico finished? I tried to check the website but no information about these. we would like to know how much the token have sold

We are on the stage of Closed Sale and arent sure, would we go for a Public Sale, because we have implemented almost all tokens.

Can you please publish all collected funds to give other potential investors a chance to get a better picture?

And that's the truth. I would like to know this information about the representatives of the team, as I have not found this information on the website.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
is Zerostate ico finished? I tried to check the website but no information about these. we would like to know how much the token have sold

We are on the stage of Closed Sale and arent sure, would we go for a Public Sale, because we have implemented almost all tokens.

Can you please publish all collected funds to give other potential investors a chance to get a better picture?
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
ZeroState focuses on the emotional evaluation of product, while Facebook and Google offer the simplest emotional evaluation, which is not always true.
A consumer pays attention only to advertising a product or brand, which "touches" him emotionally. That's why the ZeroState platform is based on the latest developments in the field of psychology and emotional intelligence.

Just information advertising is now difficult to” reach “ and find its consumer, as the market is very overfilled. Therefore, the advertisers are looking for the new solutions. And one of such decisions is human emotions.
Merit: 11
A consumer pays attention only to advertising a product or brand, which "touches" him emotionally. That's why the ZeroState platform is based on the latest developments in the field of psychology and emotional intelligence.
An unusual project. On the platform, emotions gather, and users receive also monetary motivation.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Everyone creates new ways of doing things today and they say they are innovative but, ZeroState is one big proposition required, zerosate is an investment in the future
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
When can I withdraw my earnings from the platform account?

You can read Whitepaper to get all details
Activity: 378
When can I withdraw my earnings from the platform account?
ZSC can be changed to ETH or sold in the cryptocurrency exchanges. Each month ZeroState will transfer 20% of the platform's profit to repurchase of tokens. This will increase their value and the demand in the tokens.
The average CPM-rate in ZeroState is no more than $2 when the average CPM is $4. Average CTR is 0.14%. The effectiveness of advertising is twice more attractive in compare with the average in the market.
Merit: 10
A week after the appearance of the first 1,000 users were registered on the platform, 10,000 users were registered after a month, 60,000 users — in 3 months. As can be seen from the presented dynamics, the development of platform is progressing.

Excellent performance for a young platform. It is immediately evident that the team made a clear and thoughtful marketing program. And now we see a positive result.
Activity: 378
A week after the appearance of the first 1,000 users were registered on the platform, 10,000 users were registered after a month, 60,000 users — in 3 months. As can be seen from the presented dynamics, the development of platform is progressing.
Advertisers will be able to take part in the emotional rating of users. For example, in the ”Competition of the best mobile operator”. Where operators will be able to compete in the categories of “Quality”, “Fast”or even “Unclear”.
For the convenience of advertisers and users, an internal exchanger will be launched, where ZSCoin tokens can be exchanged for fiat money and cryptocurrencies.
Merit: 11

Excellent! I had no doubt that your tokens will be well bought by investors. After all, your platform is already running and allows others to earn their money.

copper member
Activity: 40
Hey, I'm Musli from ICO Champs
We've taken a look at your ICO and find it appealing enough to be included in our ICO List. You'll get listed completely for free, all you have to give are a couple minutes of your time :-)
Please fill out this form if you want to get listed, thanks.
The project proved its effectiveness in Russia, and now is ready to promote it to the world markets.
Pages:
Jump to: