Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO]🚀 ZEROSTATE🚀 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 🚀 - page 2. (Read 27256 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
like this project will give a big hope for all of us who have joined, hopefully for the future this project has good prospects and gets its success, it looks like the sales on the website are very good and if it goes like this the project will be successful , and there will be a lot of support from investors.
Hopefully this will be the beginning for the future this project can be successful, and hopefully also more and more investors will enliven the sale of this project so that the results can reach their targets, and the project can also expand more broadly for its future.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
like this project will give a big hope for all of us who have joined, hopefully for the future this project has good prospects and gets its success, it looks like the sales on the website are very good and if it goes like this the project will be successful , and there will be a lot of support from investors.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
a very promising project and can provide fresh air for this project, hopefully for the future this project has good prospects in accordance with the plan and will achieve maximum results later on. I see the information and sales on the website are very good and of course if like this will continue to be successful, and there will be a lot of support from investors, success always ..
Activity: 616
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
If I see the current participants only waiting for its distribution. and I pray the best wishes for his distribution can run smoothly and the results obtained are very satisfactory.
Activity: 378
it looks like this project has already done ico and managed to achieve satisfactory results, hopefully in the future this project will be further developed by the team and hopefully the results that will be obtained by the participants as well as expected.
Activity: 83
Merit: 0
Someone with your coin's signature stole my account here .... "megacrypto"

https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/megacrypto-896800

.... i just found out this now !!!!
Activity: 826
Merit: 103
Interesting idea with a significant amount of functionality already built. Built out team with relevant industry experience paired with seasoned blockchain advisers is a strong indicator for this project.
And nevertheless, the primary thing for me is that the team continues the actual execution of the project. No matter what experience the team haw, in one area or another, and any fees, this is not enough many projects, today. I think that today many pays attention to this. And yes, I like the concept of this project.
Activity: 119
Hey admins, we saw your team was interested in listing with us. Is anyone here in charge of PR and Marketing?
Activity: 140
Hello.  Our expert group was interested in your project, you have a good idea and an interesting approach to the matter.  Who can I contact about cooperation? Write to me in pm please.
copper member
Activity: 168
Interesting idea with a significant amount of functionality already built. Built out team with relevant industry experience paired with seasoned blockchain advisers is a strong indicator for this project.
copper member
Activity: 98
Very interesting concept. Excited to see more EI come into the social media world. Definitely interesting use-case and am excited to see what can come off it.
copper member
Activity: 294
A good team, with a quite innovative product and a great vision, thanks to the already existing application! Good luck.
Activity: 290
It is very nice to see that the developer pays great attention to the development of the project. Now few can boast of it. This is worthy of attention and respect of the community.
Activity: 43
All user reviews will be recorded into the blockchain. Token holders will be able to use them in the ZeroState app to launch an advertising campaign and make payments to users.
The concept is very interesting though and very effective. A good team and advisor board with a quite innovative product and a great vision.
Activity: 119
Great project and excellent team. Good idea at the right time probably. Real world and technology combinations are powerful. Wishing you the best of luck guys.
Your comments are quite interesting!
With a hi-tech project, good team is better !!!!
May the project bring the best to the community !
copper member
Activity: 168
Great project and excellent team. Good idea at the right time probably. Real world and technology combinations are powerful. Wishing you the best of luck guys.
A great concept, one which is fresh and is beng led by the right team as well. Interesting and trending ICO.
Yes sir, ZeroState is the link between the manufacturer and the user. ZeroState uses an application to collect such feelings. The users are motivated by money to share them as they learn about a new product.
copper member
A great concept, one which is fresh and is beng led by the right team as well. Interesting and trending ICO.
Activity: 364
Emotions are the cornerstone of advertising. There are dozens of theories about how it works, but most modern researchers agree on one thing: all our relationships with brands are based on emotions. And emotions control all decisions - both unconscious and conscious, those that we well weigh and think through.
Pages:
Jump to: