Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO]🚀 ZEROSTATE🚀 EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE POWERED BY BLOCKCHAIN 🚀 - page 3. (Read 27256 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 0
It's good that this platform ZEROSTATE appeared on the market. Now even bloggers will be able to spice up their websites more often, placing advertisements in sections of the platform.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I just downloaded the application the other day. Now I will post my downloads and write comments. Good luck to the team!
Activity: 238
I wish the team to successfully unleash their platform and enjoy the emotions for a long period of time. Let your platform become one of the most visited on the Internet.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
O see they clozed the bounty. I think the ICO is cloused too. Hope they have a good results. Good luck!
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I see a very good results of the project and with it good luck. And I thing the ICO will be very successful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
The emotional platform ZEROSTATE is a new stage of information transfer from the advertiser to the consumer. This is an innovative development of the marketing system.

I believe that this platform has a great future. And in the future it will be one of the most popular resources.
Activity: 364
The emotional platform ZEROSTATE is a new stage of information transfer from the advertiser to the consumer. This is an innovative development of the marketing system.
Zerostate created a ZSCoin token (ZSC) can be used by advertisers to increase the visibility of their products on this platform, so advertisers get feedback from customers, attract their attention and increase sales.

Which exchanges will the project's tokens be added to?
Merit: 11
I heard that the team has something to congratulate. 200 000 downloads of applications by users - amazing result!
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
🌟 ZEROSTATE - emotional intelligence 🌟
UUUHHHUUUU!!! I congratulate all
with the END of the campaign BOUNTY!

Plan:
1) July 21 - July 23: reports are accepted
2) July 24 - August 3: the table is closed
3) August 4 - August 13: the table is open, all participants check their bets
4) August 14: the table is sent to the developers

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.31658938
Activity: 146
Zerostate created a ZSCoin token (ZSC) can be used by advertisers to increase the visibility of their products on this platform, so advertisers get feedback from customers, attract their attention and increase sales.
Activity: 168
A drop of emotion can do wonders. And when these emotions are positive, then they are able to do a lot.
Advertising can not exist by itself. In order to more effectively influence the buyer, any advertising campaign should use the experience of other fields of knowledge: marketing, psychology, journalism, linguistics, literature.
We all know the phrase "advertising is the engine of commerce". In fact, it quite fully reveals the main marketing function of advertising: the transfer of information about the product, acquaintance with it of potential buyers, persuading him of the need to purchase goods.
The main secret of successful advertising is to constantly try new, constantly experiment.
The buyer becomes spoiled. For him, it's not enough just a good brand. His Majesty the client give the brand LIVE - the one that will conquer emotionally, will bring to delight and will cause the desire to buy.

That's why a successful brand is a collection of well-defined associations and key values close to the target audience. It causes the necessary emotions and is a powerful tool for increasing sales.

Everything is changing and improving in this world. It is not surprising that the consumer is now placing special demands on advertising. It should be so. This is a regularity.
Merit: 10
The buyer becomes spoiled. For him, it's not enough just a good brand. His Majesty the client give the brand LIVE - the one that will conquer emotionally, will bring to delight and will cause the desire to buy.

That's why a successful brand is a collection of well-defined associations and key values close to the target audience. It causes the necessary emotions and is a powerful tool for increasing sales.
What's new with the project team ZEROSTATE? Are there any fresh news about the development and promotion of the ZEROSTATE platform?
Merit: 11
I found a video review of the project in Russian. Maybe someone wants to see it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5DMvkubxvs&feature=youtu.be
Here I agree with you. After all, in fact, People only think that they choose consciousness. But in reality, the choice in 90% of cases is carried out at the level of the senses, and here the most important thing is to determine the right emotion and proper presentation that will resonate with the emotional expectation of the target audience.
Pages:
Jump to: