Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO/ICO]💠World Bit Bank💠The world’s first legal cryptocurrency bank💠 - page 2. (Read 24971 times)

Activity: 288
Merit: 13
Projects that have a future, WPP has a solid team so that it is able to deal with situations like this, it seems that it will be very interesting to continue to follow the development of WPP. What is the next breakthrough to convince investors?
Thank you for your interest in the project. The team plans to develop the project. We will talk about this in our social networks.

it guarantees success, because the team is working diligently and well-coordinated
Thanks guys for the support
Activity: 854
Merit: 252
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
Projects that have a future, WPP has a solid team so that it is able to deal with situations like this, it seems that it will be very interesting to continue to follow the development of WPP. What is the next breakthrough to convince investors?
Thank you for your interest in the project. The team plans to develop the project. We will talk about this in our social networks.

it guarantees success, because the team is working diligently and well-coordinated
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
Having an interesting concept, creative teams are highly expected to get more investors. It is not easy to convince investors now, must have a more reliable strategy for this. Hard work and teamwork are highly recommended to be able to reach the target.

Yes, that's obviously right. Dealing with cryptoprojects is getting harder and harder now  

It's difficult but this is the challenge that every team must face, I believe that the team will be able to attract more investors.
 What event will you do next?

Thank you for interest. Considering the last events on the world exchange market the young and existing cryptoprojects are in a big trouble. But we hope for your support. In the nearest future we may have a live conversation and very informative videos about the project with our CEO and founder Igor Romanenko are coming up. Thank you, follow us and ask questions
I really like your site. You did a really great job. I wish your project a successful development

Thank you very much! It's really nice from you!
Any social Media Bounty Campaign?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-world-bit-bank-the-worlds-first-legal-cryptocurrency-bank-3263020

yes we have bounty campaign on bitcointalk, facebook, twitter.. read the rules listed and don't hesitate to join our bounty or to ask the managers any question!
Are there countries that are limited in investing in your project?

No, it does not depend on the country you live in, your citizenship or religion Wink no prejudices. we all are equal, bro Wink
Will your ICO be divided into stages? If so, which ones?

Hi! Our ICO ends in 24 days. Hurry up!
What people is your project targeting? On businessmen or ordinary citizens?

Our project is for everyone. For big investors as well as for non-employed. Join us Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 1
Having an interesting concept, creative teams are highly expected to get more investors. It is not easy to convince investors now, must have a more reliable strategy for this. Hard work and teamwork are highly recommended to be able to reach the target.

Yes, that's obviously right. Dealing with cryptoprojects is getting harder and harder now  

It's difficult but this is the challenge that every team must face, I believe that the team will be able to attract more investors.
 What event will you do next?
Activity: 79
Merit: 3
Any social Media Bounty Campaign?
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Are there countries that are limited in investing in your project?
copper member
Activity: 140
I really like your site. You did a really great job. I wish your project a successful development
copper member
Activity: 58
Will your ICO be divided into stages? If so, which ones?
Activity: 66
Merit: 1
What people is your project targeting? On businessmen or ordinary citizens?
great project, i really like your idea and realization
invested on pre-ico and investing 2 Smiley

thank you very much. we appreciate your support and engagement  Wink
copper member
Activity: 44
great project, i really like your idea and realization
invested on pre-ico and investing 2 Smiley
copper member
Activity: 115
the team involved in this project is certainly already experienced, to attract investors to join will certainly be very easy and with it all surely this project will be successful later.
Pages:
Jump to: