Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO]Invest In Brokers - Trustless copy-trading through API 🔥 - page 15. (Read 4736 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
Activity: 10
Activity: 9
Activity: 714
Merit: 16
Looking forward to this project
Activity: 41
Activity: 9
Activity: 112
Activity: 25
which phase of the roadmap are you now?
copper member
Activity: 182
How many tokens would be issued, is the valuation realistic ?

210 mln

60% for sale
Activity: 34
How many tokens would be issued, is the valuation realistic ?
copper member
Activity: 182
copper member
Activity: 361
Merit: 1
Invest in brokers make the traders have the proper guidance when it comes to handling money in trading. Risk management is one of the things the traders need to learn.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
I was going to say "another copy trading platform" before I read the article and understood that InvestInBrokers is an advanced copy platform Our platform that allows newbies and armatures to copy trades of their mentors without having to deposit their fund to the platform. You have the flexibility of choosing exchange of your choice in the case where location limitations applies.

We don't only have to save time trying to study all trading history and following news about the project. That will be nice. I would love to see seasoned traders signing up to offer their experience to the newbies. Great idea!

My only problem is with some of the experienced trader who now plays God of cryptocurrency like John McCafe - The D*ck eater. I wish this platform will have a way of filtering those kind of traders and people who participates in unethical practices like pumping of garbage coins just for quick gains and leaving newbies with doubts about crypto
Pages:
Jump to: