Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO]Invest In Brokers - Trustless copy-trading through API 🔥 - page 19. (Read 4736 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
nice project n vary good plan i hope this project is successful
Activity: 21
promising project, is the project that white paper talk the all about coin, the team advisors is experienced people good luck to the project
copper member
Activity: 182
Activity: 37
Nice project.. Looking forward...
Activity: 66
Activity: 168
copper member
Activity: 182
I would like to know if your platform will have some kind of investment insurance option. Trading is always accompanied by losses and the investor will want to insure his savings against possible losses. Who will trade? Will you involve experienced traders or trade yourself? There are similar enough projects on forex and their profitability is very doubtful.

We will choose the best traders and you will be able to see their portfolio. Experienced trader will loose maximum 5% but beginner will always loose much more. Trust me, we know it from our experience and observation of trading groups.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
I would like to know if your platform will have some kind of investment insurance option. Trading is always accompanied by losses and the investor will want to insure his savings against possible losses. Who will trade? Will you involve experienced traders or trade yourself? There are similar enough projects on forex and their profitability is very doubtful.
Activity: 31
Activity: 13
Activity: 15
Activity: 148
this project has interesting concepts and goals that can help people who want to trade hope this project will be more developed for the future and hopefully many investors will be interested in this project
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
this project has interesting concepts and goals that can help people who want to trade hope this project will be more developed for the future and hopefully many investors will be interested in this project
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I waiting for bounty and airdrop and I will tell all my friends  Kiss Kiss
Activity: 13
Activity: 21
Activity: 34
Activity: 6
Activity: 30