Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥[ANN][PRE-ICO]Invest In Brokers - Trustless copy-trading through API 🔥 - page 18. (Read 4736 times)

Activity: 5
Merit: 0
We hope to see this project succeed with determination.
copper member
Activity: 182
and? I unfortunately did not see the answer to my question. and did not see any real reason why experienced traders should agree to this

Because they can multiply their capital significantly. We talked with many investors and it is a big chance for them to get even more profit. Why do people pay for paid VIP signals? Because they need it.
Activity: 22
Congratulations on the successful project
Activity: 46
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
and? I unfortunately did not see the answer to my question. and did not see any real reason why experienced traders should agree to this
Activity: 34
Wow tats a great news and Nice project
Activity: 26
copper member
Invest in Brokers 🇵🇱🇬🇧 #ICO is listed on CryptoNext

🥇 (Rating 8⃣0⃣/100)

Check it out >> https://cryptonext.com/ico/invest-in-brokers 🎖️🏆

Keep up the good work guys !!

Thank you!
Activity: 74
the idea is good for beginners. what is the point for experienced traders to participate in this, share experiences, information that he has been looking for for many years. I do not understand.Are there many traders willing to do this?

The user pays a total of 25% of the profits made through the use of our platform. No profits = no cost. This means that anyone subscribing to our platform will never be charged on losses, essentially using our platform for free. The 25% tax on profits will be divided in the following manner: 15% will go to the trader which he/she is following. 10% will go to our platform. Of the 10% that goes to Invest platform, 5% will be burned. (This amounts to a total of 5% of the invest platform earnings).
Wow, this is an excellent investment token! Be sure to participate!
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
INJECTIVE PROTOCOL
Activity: 32
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
investment projects with new innovations, the project also has the support of the best Advisor.
I believe this project will be developed with the greatest extent possible by the team.
I support this project, until the project was able to reach for success.
I myself also supports projects for the more developed. because the project has a concept and also a great goal. Hopefully, the projects can succeed and be successful.
And it seems to be a lot of interest in this project to follow. thus making the projects can get a lot of support from everyone to deliver the project to success.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
investment projects with new innovations, the project also has the support of the best Advisor.
I believe this project will be developed with the greatest extent possible by the team.
I myself also supports projects for the more developed. because the project has a concept and also a great goal. Hopefully, the projects can succeed and be successful.
Activity: 12
Looking forward to the token, I believe it's going to hit the market. Keep it up
Activity: 112
Activity: 145
Looking at the details of you ANN Thread, it seems to me that your project has a bright future ahead of it. I'll take a good look at it once it hit the spot. Good luck and more power to the devs.
copper member
the idea is good for beginners. what is the point for experienced traders to participate in this, share experiences, information that he has been looking for for many years. I do not understand.Are there many traders willing to do this?

The user pays a total of 25% of the profits made through the use of our platform. No profits = no cost. This means that anyone subscribing to our platform will never be charged on losses, essentially using our platform for free. The 25% tax on profits will be divided in the following manner: 15% will go to the trader which he/she is following. 10% will go to our platform. Of the 10% that goes to Invest platform, 5% will be burned. (This amounts to a total of 5% of the invest platform earnings).
Activity: 10
the idea is normal and time will show that they will turn out
Activity: 252
Pages:
Jump to: