Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 72. (Read 4997 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
But what about the problem of return of funds and the problem of making a profit?

This problem is also there, I agree.

The main thing is not to believe in various advertising projects that allegedly help to solve these problems. I trust this project, but how many there are unreliable projects with this subject, but which promote themselves, and people believe them?

The main thing is to read everything carefully and ask questions to the developers. I also trust this project, as I got acquainted with its commercial proposals in detail.
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
But what about the problem of return of funds and the problem of making a profit?

The main thing is not to believe in various advertising projects that allegedly help to solve these problems. I trust this project, but how many there are unreliable projects with this subject, but which promote themselves, and people believe them?
Merit: 100

Activity: 560
Merit: 255
In my opinion, the project is very suitable for investors, who always had a problem with finding each other. Do not you think so?

Yes, I think so too. And the problem was very weighty. In addition, for a long time it was not clear how to solve this problem.

Well, in general, many projects have tried or are trying to solve this problem now. In different projects, there is a struggle for the attention of investors.

I think yes. I think that this is the main goal of the project - control of invested funds by investors.
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
In my opinion, the project is very suitable for investors, who always had a problem with finding each other. Do not you think so?

Yes, I think so too. And the problem was very weighty. In addition, for a long time it was not clear how to solve this problem.

Well, in general, many projects have tried or are trying to solve this problem now. In different projects, there is a struggle for the attention of investors.

Also, there is a problem of low control of the invested money. It must also be solved. Does this project solve this problem?
Merit: 250

Activity: 190
Merit: 10
When the first ACO will be held?
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
Activity: 140
Furure is brilliant
What is the project about?
And do you have any sponsor?
WeAre is an ecosystem, which contains amount of tools and services for investors and founders who are going for fundraising by issuing digital assets (tokens or cryptocurrency).
We are implementing ACO (Additional Coin Offering). It means that projects may be sponsored not by issuing new token but by additional issuing WeAre token. The additional emission will be purchased by investors and liquid funds will be transferred to teams to fund their projects.
Activity: 226
Activity: 188
What is the project about?
Furure is brilliant
Activity: 204
So price per token for PRE ICO is 1$, and for ICO is $4 per token?
Right.
And it is without any discounts $4?
Furure is brilliant
Right.
Activity: 252
Furure is brilliant
you came in late. in my oppinion your project has almost the same features as bancor and it will be very hard for you to compete with them
We are a different project! Stay tuned for news!
Furure is brilliant
So who can be your client? Only projects who need funding and investors who intrested in investing?
We see as our clients:

Projects and teams who are interested in fast and fair funding for start of product development.
Investors who used to invest into ICO and know main market’s problems.
Investors who are interested in investing to ICO but haven’t done this before. Those who are afraid of possible scams from teams and lack of trustworthy information about projects.
Customers can buy services and products for one universal WeAre token (inside ecosystem).
Activity: 994
Merit: 504
you came in late. in my oppinion your project has almost the same features as bancor and it will be very hard for you to compete with them
Pages:
Jump to: