Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 74. (Read 4997 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I really like the site, very nicely and discreetly done! I hope that everything will be successful, good luck!
Yes, the site is really cool, it's very nice on it, everything is clear after the first reading, what a rarity now!
I agree with you, I think if the team so responsibly approaches all points, the project will be very successful!
The site is very good, but what is the main idea of the team? Why will people use this platform?
She has a lot of advantages compared to other options and competitors!
What are the advantages you are talking about? Advantages for investors or for start-ups?
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Hi, great project, very important in the current situation! Good luck!
Yes, I totally agree. How difficult it is for entrepreneurs to find a project that they like and will not be scam.
Do you think that this platform will greatly help in this? Will there be deceit, as well as outside this resource?
I'm sure it will not. This is primarily done to improve the situation on the market, and the platform is made in such a way that all remain in the black, just do not make sense to deceive each other
Why are you so sure of this?
I support the team from the very beginning, they have very ambitious goals and a very strong team!
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
I really like the site, very nicely and discreetly done! I hope that everything will be successful, good luck!
Yes, the site is really cool, it's very nice on it, everything is clear after the first reading, what a rarity now!
I agree with you, I think if the team so responsibly approaches all points, the project will be very successful!
The site is very good, but what is the main idea of the team? Why will people use this platform?
She has a lot of advantages compared to other options and competitors!
Activity: 644
Yes, I totally agree. How difficult it is for entrepreneurs to find a project that they like and will not be scam.
Do you think that this platform will greatly help in this? Will there be deceit, as well as outside this resource?
I'm sure it will not. This is primarily done to improve the situation on the market, and the platform is made in such a way that all remain in the black, just do not make sense to deceive each other
Why are you so sure of this?
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Activity: 644
Merit: 252
Activity: 714
Activity: 308
Activity: 784
So when do developers plan to launch their project?
Watching what exactly you mean
I'm curious when they plan to introduce a finished product to the market, how long it will take to wait.
A ready ecosystem is promised to be presented at the end of 2018, but all these dates may change, it seems to me.
If the dates and somehow change, then navryatli it will be in the direction of earlier terms.
Well, I would not say so  Smiley
With good financial charges, it seems to me that implementation may occur in earlier periods!
Activity: 378
I'm curious when they plan to introduce a finished product to the market, how long it will take to wait.
A ready ecosystem is promised to be presented at the end of 2018, but all these dates may change, it seems to me.
If the dates and somehow change, then navryatli it will be in the direction of earlier terms.
Activity: 686
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
What does the additional issue of tokens mean? What is it?
This means that for each new project a certain number of tokens will be re-released.
For the first time I see such realization, I wonder ..
And what will happen to these new tokens if the project proves to be a failure?
Well, if the project does not type soft cap, the tokens will be automatically destroyed Smiley
Hmm..
And what if the project received a minimum amount and even a little more, but did not reach its hard cap, what would happen in this case?
It will simply destroy part of the tokens, which were unsold. That's all! Smiley
Activity: 574
What does the additional issue of tokens mean? What is it?
This means that for each new project a certain number of tokens will be re-released.
For the first time I see such realization, I wonder ..
And what will happen to these new tokens if the project proves to be a failure?
Well, if the project does not type soft cap, the tokens will be automatically destroyed Smiley
Hmm..
And what if the project received a minimum amount and even a little more, but did not reach its hard cap, what would happen in this case?
Pages:
Jump to: