Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][pre-ico]WeAre - Revolution in Helping Investors and Founders with ICO - page 75. (Read 4997 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
What does the additional issue of tokens mean? What is it?
This means that for each new project a certain number of tokens will be re-released.
For the first time I see such realization, I wonder ..
And what will happen to these new tokens if the project proves to be a failure?
Well, if the project does not type soft cap, the tokens will be automatically destroyed Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
This means that for each new project a certain number of tokens will be re-released.
For the first time I see such realization, I wonder ..
And what will happen to these new tokens if the project proves to be a failure?
Activity: 784
Will users have the right to choose projects that will work with this ecosystem?
Yes, users of the service will have the right to vote when selecting projects!
And how exactly will this happen?
Well, honestly, I do not know what mechanism will be used for this.
You can read the Whitepaper, there must be information about it  Wink
Merit: 251
Activity: 420
Will users have the right to choose projects that will work with this ecosystem?
And how exactly will this happen?
Activity: 574
Activity: 784
Activity: 686
That is, they offer a single service for various future ICO projects that will be funded and run in cooperation with this platform, all right?
In my opinion, yes, it works somehow like that. This project looks very interesting, I think it has great prospects!
Really?
Why do you think so?
Because this is an excellent opportunity to implement future projects.
This includes huge benefits and much easier work for the founders of future projects and start-ups!
What kind of benefits are you talking about? Huh
Well this simplifies many things. For example, there is no sense in creating and organizing a company's bounty, this will no longer make sense.
also open communication of platform users with developers who can point out the shortcomings of certain projects.
it will also be profitable from the financial side of the issue. etc.
Many different advantages!
Wow...
Sounds really great!
Activity: 420
Activity: 378
That is, they offer a single service for various future ICO projects that will be funded and run in cooperation with this platform, all right?
In my opinion, yes, it works somehow like that. This project looks very interesting, I think it has great prospects!
Really?
Why do you think so?
This includes huge benefits and much easier work for the founders of future projects and start-ups!
Well this simplifies many things. For example, there is no sense in creating and organizing a company's bounty, this will no longer make sense.
also open communication of platform users with developers who can point out the shortcomings of certain projects.
it will also be profitable from the financial side of the issue. etc.
Many different advantages!
Really?
Why do you think so?
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
Will there be any liquidity to the token of this project?
It will be natural! This will be achieved through real sales of goods and services, users and participants in this project
Hmm... Sounds interesting!
What kind of products and services are they talking about?
I think this is about future products and sales, which will be after the launch of this platform
So there is no information about this yet?
Dude, it will be known later, now the project is only at the stage of pre-sale Wink
Ok, I get it.
thanks for the info Smiley
Really?
Why do you think so?
Really?
Why do you think so?
It will be natural! This will be achieved through real sales of goods and services, users and participants in this project
I think this is about future products and sales, which will be after the launch of this platform
Dude, it will be known later, now the project is only at the stage of pre-sale Wink
Pages:
Jump to: