Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][WEBSITE RELEASE!] DigiDex payment solution - page 17. (Read 5344 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 20
Merci beaucoup for the airdrop ! what to do next ?
Activity: 326
Merit: 8
>> CryptoMedia.press
I`d like to learn more about the project.. Don`t You have an ann threat?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Hello dev i hope I am among the 750 luck ones your total supply is making me believe this project if actualized will creat demand hopefully by achieving up to a quarter or half of your project mission before the end of the 3rd quarter.Good luck to you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Interesting project, when will you publish here a roadmap or the whitebook? How many people are behind the project? Can we meet you a little? I stay here to see how this token advances!
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
Proof Of Participate
- Bitcointalk Username: crazyer1976
- Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/crazyer1976-1275142
- Telegram Username: @DenisSch
Great project, not just involved in the airdrop, you are the best!
Activity: 58
First airdrop missing but join secend
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
Just a few questions from what I can deduce for the ANN;
The 18,000,000 tokens, which represents 47% of the total coin supply, set aside for marketing and exchange listing, are they the tokens to be sold during the crowdsale?
Secondly, I saw from the roadmap that you planned to launch a blockchain-based payment platform by fourth quarter. Do you have any partners that has shown interest in the idea to support the project? Also, are you referring to fourth quarter of this year because no year was included in the roadmap?

Yes, these are tokens getting sold in the crowdsale. If we dont sell all tokens, we will save them for maybe future airdrops or maybe even a burn, we are still overthinking while we are finishing our whitepaper. We have some early investing companies who want to partner with us but it aren't the big companies we are aiming for in the future. And yes the roadmap reflects the year 2018.
Activity: 33
Wow, cool. Just wanna be sure, will there be any pre-sale/crowdsale? If yes, what will the price of the coin during this sale?
Activity: 75
First airdrop missing but join 2nd. Best of luck.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
Just a few questions from what I can deduce for the ANN;
The 18,000,000 tokens, which represents 47% of the total coin supply, set aside for marketing and exchange listing, are they the tokens to be sold during the crowdsale?
Secondly, I saw from the roadmap that you planned to launch a blockchain-based payment platform by fourth quarter. Do you have any partners that has shown interest in the idea to support the project? Also, are you referring to fourth quarter of this year because no year was included in the roadmap?
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
The amount of tokens earmarked for exchange listing seems much. Is there a plan to list the token at a big exchange like Binance or Bittrex?

Yes we aim for one of those later on.
Activity: 109
Merit: 10
When will website be ready for this project to know more about it?
Activity: 76
The amount of tokens earmarked for exchange listing seems much. Is there a plan to list the token at a big exchange like Binance or Bittrex?
copper member
Activity: 49
COLENDI PROJECT
One of the links died.
copper member
Activity: 223
Good project! I join airdrop now!
Digidex Token is an ERC20 token that aims to become the first globally accepted ERC20 token used for purchasing and selling of goods, services and more. With a professional team consisting of 8 experts in their field we believe our vision can be accomplished together with our community.
Activity: 210
Token supply is low with a small hard cap. i think this will have a great value. The circulation supply is 18 M and the hard cap is also set to 18 M thereby the token would value nearly 1 dollar i guess.
Activity: 154
The first round dropped me, but nothing!
The second round wishes me a lucky dog!
For this reason, I can do some promotion for DigiDex to express my gratitude!
Activity: 65
 Choose 750 random people. First drop was for the first 600 and this one will be random.
may i'm lucky one, and get some haha
Activity: 76
The number of twitter and telegrams is now just over 500, with 750 randomly chosen people!
I'm one of them!
Activity: 16
when does the ICO finish?

Pages:
Jump to: