Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][WEBSITE RELEASE!] DigiDex payment solution - page 18. (Read 5344 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 0
I'm working on video for the YouTube bounty project!
Soon will appear on my youtube, look forward to your approval!
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
ELIXIR TOKEN
Awesome project. Keep it up, DigiDex coin is very interesting and now its airdrop # 2 is going on .
Gud work dev

do you know how many tokens have been distributed in the #1 airdrop?

Keep up the good work, this project can have a great future!
Activity: 40
Register now for the second airdrop! Is the project's airdrop program for only 750 lucky people selected
Activity: 113
Ready to make Italian & Russian translation
Activity: 35
great project and nice idea. You should join earliest  reason
  1. DigiDex coin is very interesting and now its airdrop # 2 is going on peak. 
  2.Its totally supply is  38.000.000 DGX. 

I am happy to part of this project.
keep it.
Activity: 123

Proof Of Participate
- Bitcointalk Username: PravinS1857 
- Bitcointalk Profile Link:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/pravins1857-1853728
- Telegram Username: @PPSKPS1210MAX
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io
I think promotion with airdrop is indeed effective because it attracts some people to participate in, but i need some information about your roadmap.

Yeah right, airdrops really made the project increased its popularity. I just hope the project is really serious.
Activity: 738
Follow on Twitter @realToyoTheo
When will airdrop be distributed?
Activity: 86
Merit: 10
Where can I see the white paper?
Activity: 89
Activity: 136
Hi, please add this token to yobit exchange
Activity: 148
DigiDex coin is very interesting and now its airdrop # 2 is going on peak.  Its totally supply is  38.000.000 DGX.  I am happy to part of this project.
Activity: 210
I think promotion with airdrop is indeed effective because it attracts some people to participate in, but i need some information about your roadmap.
Activity: 70
Can the wallet and payment activities of this project be used in the future?
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
I participated in the first drop, but I don't know why I didn't receive my token! Could you please tell me the second time I can use my account?

We are still sending out. No worries! We are doing this by hand as some people do more promotion and receive a bonus, so it takes some time.
Thank you very much for answering my question in your busy schedule! I will wait patiently, wish you success!
Activity: 91
hi dev, awesome project but do u av spreadsheet for this airdrop?
Activity: 131
Merit: 1
After the white paper comes out, do you need the white paper translation? If you need to contact me, I can provide translation for free, because I joined this activity!
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
I participated in the first drop, but I don't know why I didn't receive my token! Could you please tell me the second time I can use my account?

We are still sending out. No worries! We are doing this by hand as some people do more promotion and receive a bonus, so it takes some time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 109
Activity: 124
Merit: 4
Is there only YouTube and twitter? Do you have any signature activities?
Pages:
Jump to: