Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO][WEBSITE RELEASE!] DigiDex payment solution - page 19. (Read 5344 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
Proof Of Participate
- Bitcointalk Username: bedudul
- Bitcointalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/bedudul-1826282
- Telegram Username: @ajiepratama
Activity: 40
Merit: 1
According to the announcement on the twitter "Register now for the second airdrop! Is the project's airdrop program for only 750 lucky people selected?

The first airdrop was for the first 600 applies. With this second drop we randomly select 750 people.
Activity: 252
According to the announcement on the twitter "Register now for the second airdrop! Is the project's airdrop program for only 750 lucky people selected?
Activity: 103
DigiDex coin is very interesting and now its airdrop # 2 is going on peak.  Its totally supply is  38.000.000 DGX.  I am happy to part of this project.
Activity: 29
Everything I need for a cryptocurrency is here.
Fast - everyone wants a fast transaction, especially when you're using it daily.
No cost transactions - this is very good. Nobody wants to pay for transaction fees especially if it is high. We just don't have a choice.
Secure - this is the most important, nobody wants to lose money.
Mobile Wallets - convenient.
I hope for the success of this project.
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Can you please send me some coins;
Here is my profile with 106000 followers: www.twitter.com/sanemavcil
Tweet: https://twitter.com/Sanemavcil/status/973112158820106240
Etherium Address:
0x4Bc375330155c52869CF3939125E8a0CDb7f2cB8
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
Of course it's not new idea, but why not. I think DigiDex can all chance to be listed on other exchanges, except Forkdelta. There are interesting PR and Road map in this project. So good luck. I will take part in DigiDex.
Activity: 72
Merit: 2
Hi there is no twitter link how can one re-twitt ?
Link is in the form Wink
Activity: 19
An awesome project with great features. NO TRANSACTION COST. Godspeed to the developers.
Activity: 43
I remitted, why is not it displayed in Wallet?

Because we are sending them out over the next days. first 200 drops are allmost sent.

DGX of MyEtherWallet is not displayed
5000DGX has arrived.
Activity: 248
Merit: 7
Sounds promising and interesting. I like the roadmap. But what ecaxtly makes DigiDex unique in comparison to some other cmpanies out there?
Activity: 224
We are waiting for news about your project.
Activity: 29
It looks like interesting project.
In which countries do you plan to work?
Register now for second airdrop! We will choose 750 lucky people from the applies. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4xpV2De5efXk2agHYXAKZl6AuKjil8TlWu_lfpQzLAzfzJA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Just lucky people will receive the airdrop?
If there is no spreadsheet then how would anybody trust that he will receive the airdrop?
In other terms, if anybody registrating for the airdrop won't receive his airdrop part then a lot of pople won't untrust your project and won't untrust your project coin. Better to make a clear vision for your project as your promotion tools, airdrop is the first step eithr you won't just collct money of inveestors afteer reaching the exchanges.

We want everybody to have a fair chance to receive our airdrop. With the first drop we are sending to the first 600 addresses. The tokens are 50% distributed at the moment. The second drop we chose to pick random applies as the drops are full very quick if we stop at 750. As i mentioned we want everybody to have equal chances and we are very clear in our vision. We are releasing our whitepaper this week. Is there anything else you would like to know?
Activity: 376
Merit: 103
Register now for second airdrop! We will choose 750 lucky people from the applies. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd4xpV2De5efXk2agHYXAKZl6AuKjil8TlWu_lfpQzLAzfzJA/viewform?usp=sf_link
Just lucky people will receive the airdrop?
If there is no spreadsheet then how would anybody trust that he will receive the airdrop?
In other terms, if anybody registrating for the airdrop won't receive his airdrop part then a lot of pople won't untrust your project and won't untrust your project coin. Better to make a clear vision for your project as your promotion tools, airdrop is the first step eithr you won't just collct money of inveestors afteer reaching the exchanges.
Activity: 56
is this minable?
Hey Dev, please I Want to know if those in the first airdrop should participate in next airdrop ?

We will filter the addresses from the 600 airdrop participants in the second airdrop and won't be able to join the second one. We hope that the people will understand that we want to give all people a chance to join. Also we hope the participants from the first drop wont join the second with other personal information. Give everybody a chance, as we only choose the first people that apply till we reach our goal.
Pages:
Jump to: