Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟 [ANN][PRE-SALE] 🌟 Ethereum Anonymizer 🚀🌔 - page 11. (Read 3954 times)

Activity: 82
Merit: 0
This implementation: Deploy / rent servers to synchronize with the Ethereum blockchain. Will releasing dependence on MetaMask be developed like a hard fork or a new ethereum network so that the transactions are anonymous?

We invite you to participate in the testing of SATOSHI WALLET in Rinkeby Test Net.

Already now you can anonymously translate the Ether or ERC20 tokens with the help of our Satoshi Wallet.

Deploy / rent servers to synchronize with the Ethereum blockchain. Will releasing dependence on MetaMask

This is the creation of completely your own software for working with blockchain. Now we use the help of MetaMask.

And the extension /application for browsers will you do?
Activity: 6
This implementation: Deploy / rent servers to synchronize with the Ethereum blockchain. Will releasing dependence on MetaMask be developed like a hard fork or a new ethereum network so that the transactions are anonymous?

We invite you to participate in the testing of SATOSHI WALLET in Rinkeby Test Net.

Already now you can anonymously translate the Ether or ERC20 tokens with the help of our Satoshi Wallet.

Deploy / rent servers to synchronize with the Ethereum blockchain. Will releasing dependence on MetaMask

This is the creation of completely your own software for working with blockchain. Now we use the help of MetaMask.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
Activity: 97
My retweet:
https://twitter.com/airtokendrop/status/990161920882704384
eth wallet: 0xc3A621C422508680FA7F7Eceb52EC46FbF15FFd1
Good news! I think to buy a few of your tokens!
Activity: 630
Merit: 111
I understood how you avoid transactions linking purse addresses. I do not understand how you hide my fact of applying to a smart contract from my address?

I repeat my question. I would like to see the answer.

We will have a built-in mixer that will help our users create new addresses and receive ETH (for gas payment) on them!

I expressed this idea earlier. This mixer will be part of Satoshi Wallet?

Yes. It is possible that Satoshi Wallet himself will only work with such "clean" addresses. For security and anonymity of all its users.

Make using a "clean" wallet a prerequisite for the service?

I think that if we do this, we can guarantee anonymity to our users. This is my opinion, it is not yet approved by the team. There is an understanding that a mixer is needed.

I agree with you.
I understood how you avoid transactions linking purse addresses. I do not understand how you hide my fact of applying to a smart contract from my address?

We will have a built-in mixer that will help our users create new addresses and receive ETH (for gas payment) on them!

Yes. It is possible that Satoshi Wallet himself will only work with such "clean" addresses. For security and anonymity of all its users.

I think that if we do this, we can guarantee anonymity to our users. This is my opinion, it is not yet approved by the team. There is an understanding that a mixer is needed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 108

Activity: 429
Merit: 16
Is this already working code and can it be tested out? I was a bit shocked when I saw that you misspelled the second line of your ann, which is supposed to be bounty and not baunty.

You can check in the Rinkeby Test Net. I can send the ether for tests. [TEST] SATOSHI WALLET https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/test-satoshi-wallet-anonymous-operations-with-all-tokens-and-eth-3022988
Sat0shiTeam is not native English speaker. There may be errors. Thank you for saying that about her!

How can you test one? Is it necessary to look for someone in a couple for a test?

It is not necessary to look for a test pair. You can test everything yourself. One. Create two accounts in MetaMask and conduct a test between them.

Thank you. Got it. Today I'll try. Required! Links and screenshots for the test will be published here.
Is this already working code and can it be tested out? I was a bit shocked when I saw that you misspelled the second line of your ann, which is supposed to be bounty and not baunty.

You can check in the Rinkeby Test Net. I can send the ether for tests. [TEST] SATOSHI WALLET https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/test-satoshi-wallet-anonymous-operations-with-all-tokens-and-eth-3022988
Sat0shiTeam is not native English speaker. There may be errors. Thank you for saying that about her!

How can you test one? Is it necessary to look for someone in a couple for a test?

It is not necessary to look for a test pair. You can test everything yourself. One. Create two accounts in MetaMask and conduct a test between them.

Activity: 429
Merit: 16

Need a mixer at the entrance to the service.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 504
Pages:
Jump to: