Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][PRE-SALE] ⚡✈️🏥 MEDIPEDIA - Innovation of Medical Tourism platform ⚡✈️🏥 - page 22. (Read 2287 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104
It seems like projects about blockchain for medical or healthcare is the current trend for ico which is actually good for the community. What I like the most is the feature of medical tourism, but only in korea? I hope that it will be extended globally as some patients will go outside their country since service is not available on theirs which they can choose the mos affordable service.
Activity: 280
Merit: 60
It sounds interesting. There are already companies that bringing blockchain technology to the medical and healthcare. What will make this different sir?
This is a great opportunity to work with the team in blockchain for healthcare and offer the patients cutting-edge technology. I believe that by empowering people to choose how they access healthcare, we can reduce the burden on public health services. The goal is to improve health services, not only in the city but around the world, and with this medipedia I hope I can be a part of that.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
reserved spanish translation, confirm please
copper member
Activity: 322
Merit: 0
A Cryptocurrency Encyclopedia
Medipedia

We are delighted to introduce ourselves as The Most Innovative Blockchain based Medical Tourism Services Ecosystem platform.

The opportunity of getting 30% Pre-Sale Bonus is knocking, just grab it now! Visit website: Click here

Pages:
Jump to: