Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][Pre-Sale] Micro-PC Powered by Linux with Built-in CryptoStorage - page 2. (Read 1893 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Nothing to be worried about!
Forget about the fear of losing your device or access to it, because with CWP Micro-PC you are always protected.
If you lose your micro PC or break it, it is not a problem as you can easily restore access to all your data and wallets.#cybersecurity

I have a question about.
According to what principle and technology will work the system of restoring access to the contents of the wallet? In case of the physical loss (damage) of my device?
Activity: 262
Merit: 10

Nothing to be worried about!
Forget about the fear of losing your device or access to it, because with CWP Micro-PC you are always protected.
If you lose your micro PC or break it, it is not a problem as you can easily restore access to all your data and wallets.#cybersecurity

Activity: 289
Merit: 100
All that glitters is not gold
Why is the circuit large or is there not a single device in the photo?
The figure shows the workpiece, which has 5 devices at once.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
Will you make an announcements with financial and technical reports about work done and money spent?
We will definitely announce the costs and results achieved. So far, the results are mostly for internal use, so we did not make ads.
Now the device is in production at the assembly, while there are several photos and videos that we uploaded to Github:

Preparation for installation

Component Installation Monitoring

Now the project version 1.04 has been uploaded to GitHub, but now in production is version 1.05. Both versions are designed to test the firmware and setup tooling. Version 1.04 and 1.05 do not contain a hardware-encrypted microcontroller that will appear in version 1.06

Why is the circuit large or is there not a single device in the photo?
Will you make an announcements with financial and technical reports about work done and money spent?
We will definitely announce the costs and results achieved. So far, the results are mostly for internal use, so we did not make ads.
Now the device is in production at the assembly, while there are several photos and videos that we uploaded to Github:

Preparation for installation

Component Installation Monitoring

Now the project version 1.04 has been uploaded to GitHub, but now in production is version 1.05. Both versions are designed to test the firmware and setup tooling. Version 1.04 and 1.05 do not contain a hardware-encrypted microcontroller that will appear in version 1.06
Activity: 262

New T-shirts.
Be sure we will raffle some of these cuties for our community.
#cryptoworkplace #startup #cybersecurity #bitcoin #etherium #blockchain #btc #eth #ripple

Sounds great, yes.
You said that expected time for first samples - 8-10 days. Just interesting, who is manufacturer of device? Do you have your own production or have you entered into a contract with a contractor?
Where are the components from?
We have several contract manufacturers, one is European with factories in China ICAPE GROUP (CIPEM), the rest are also from China.

ICAPE - Mass Production
Kingsheng PCBA (C-Alley) - Pilot Production
KingFord PCB - Prototypes
TEAN - Small and Medium Volume mass production
HRCircuits - Prototypes
Thank you for detailed answer. Are there some supporting documents about these partnerships?
Do not get me wrong, but I want to know more confirmed data before investing  Smiley
I will be able to do it later, now I am in the city of Rochester at the IBM plant, returning in a week.
Wow, cool! Say hello to IBM 486 if you happen to meet him.
This was my very first personal computer Smiley
Ok.
Do you mean IBM PC AT 486? Ok, but previous type was PC XT 88/86 4,77 MHz.
My very first computer (not personal) was an IBM System/360. It’s a Mainframe :-)
Now they make a quantum computer.
Seems like you're right, IBM AT 486, based on Intel i486 processor.
Of course I didn't remember detailed name after many years. But I remember well what games I played then  Grin
Sounds great, yes.
You said that expected time for first samples - 8-10 days. Just interesting, who is manufacturer of device? Do you have your own production or have you entered into a contract with a contractor?
We have several contract manufacturers, one is European with factories in China ICAPE GROUP (CIPEM), the rest are also from China.

ICAPE - Mass Production
HRCircuits - Prototypes
Thank you for detailed answer. Are there some supporting documents about these partnerships?
Do not get me wrong, but I want to know more confirmed data before investing  Smiley
I will be able to do it later, now I am in the city of Rochester at the IBM plant, returning in a week.
Ok.
Do you mean IBM PC AT 486? Ok, but previous type was PC XT 88/86 4,77 MHz.
My very first computer (not personal) was an IBM System/360. It’s a Mainframe :-)
Now they make a quantum computer.

Sounds great, yes.

ICAPE - Mass Production
HRCircuits - Prototypes
Sounds great, yes.

ICAPE - Mass Production
HRCircuits - Prototypes
Sounds great, yes.

ICAPE - Mass Production
HRCircuits - Prototypes
Sounds great, yes.

ICAPE - Mass Production
HRCircuits - Prototypes

Will investors have any advantages and privileges?
Perhaps, the right to be the first to test the working version of the hardware wallet? Or discounts for its purchase?
Well, in general, what else can get an early investor other than discounts on tokens?
1) All invested members of the community have the opportunity to become testers and early owners of the device. For this work, they will receive tokens on their wallet, which is recorded in Whitelist.
2) Another possibility: the holder of tokens has a 50% discount on the purchase of the device.

- - -
We expect the first samples of the device within 8-10 days. These devices are for internal use, for debugging software, for interacting with partner projects and testing their software on our platform.
We expect the next batch of devices before the end of the year. Some of these devices can be transferred to testers.
Sounds great, yes.
Perhaps, the right to be the first to test the working version of the hardware wallet? Or discounts for its purchase?
Well, in general, what else can get an early investor other than discounts on tokens?
1) All invested members of the community have the opportunity to become testers and early owners of the device. For this work, they will receive tokens on their wallet, which is recorded in Whitelist.
2) Another possibility: the holder of tokens has a 50% discount on the purchase of the device.

- - -
We expect the first samples of the device within 8-10 days. These devices are for internal use, for debugging software, for interacting with partner projects and testing their software on our platform.
We expect the next batch of devices before the end of the year. Some of these devices can be transferred to testers.
Whats tech specifications of software here? In what programming lang it is written and when it will be available for the public check?
Thanks for the question!
As mentioned earlier, our main task is a hardware platform. To fill it with software that may be of interest to the crypto audience, we need a lot of time. In order not to waste time, we opened a partnership program with projects that offer their blockchain and their applications for the blockchain.

We are discussing with the SONM project the possibility of installing their containers on our microcomputers. Colleagues offer the audience a very interesting solution for cloud computing - Decentralized Fog Computing Platform.

We recently established a partnership with the project Power. It's a Three-Dimensional Scalable Blockchain Platform with 100k+ on-chain TPS and real-time auto sharding. We try to install the shards in our Micro-PC. In addition, we plan to use the ready-made application store.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Whats tech specifications of software here? In what programming lang it is written and when it will be available for the public check?
As for usecases: how many are there? Just a storage for crypto? Thats it?
No. Please, read this message
Activity: 406
As for usecases: how many are there? Just a storage for crypto? Thats it?
Pages:
Jump to: