Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][Pre-Sale] Micro-PC Powered by Linux with Built-in CryptoStorage - page 7. (Read 1893 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
By the way, guys, team I mean, do you have a bounty campaign? It's a good way to promote project and attract more attention to it. And it costs cheaper then classical marketing. It would be good to start a bounty in addition to main marketing events.
We are launching a bounty company tomorrow, you will find a nice bonus! Follow the news of the project.
It is good. Maybe this make waiting more pleasant
Activity: 289
All that glitters is not gold
By the way, guys, team I mean, do you have a bounty campaign? It's a good way to promote project and attract more attention to it. And it costs cheaper then classical marketing. It would be good to start a bounty in addition to main marketing events.
We are launching a bounty company tomorrow, you will find a nice bonus! Follow the news of the project.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
It sounds really interesting and new. A single minus is that wait a working project for a long time.

Waiting is always hard. But we hope to get support not only from our Chinese partners who have production, with whom we have been working for many years, but also from Japanese partners.

These guys will help with the development of the business of our young company in Asia.
I think it was possible to organize sales in some other way, but project from crypto sphere requires similar decisions.

Yes, you are right, this is required by the context of many tasks in a cryptocurrency audience. Initially, we planned to build our blockchain in order to implement several use cases related to smart contracts. But later we opened a partnership program and established excellent working relationships with several projects that promote their blockchain.

One of these projects is The Power, they offer a blockchain with a speed of 100+ transactions per second.

And we decided to take advantage of their experience and ready-made solutions, high-speed blockchain. This will allow us to focus not on crypto wallets that no longer surprise anyone, but on the automation of smart contracts. In addition, the partner also provides us with a ready-made app store and a smart contract store. This is awesome!
It sounds really interesting and new. A single minus is that wait a working project for a long time.
I think it was possible to organize sales in some other way, but project from crypto sphere requires similar decisions.

Yes, you are right, this is required by the context of many tasks in a cryptocurrency audience. Initially, we planned to build our blockchain in order to implement several use cases related to smart contracts. But later we opened a partnership program and established excellent working relationships with several projects that promote their blockchain.

One of these projects is The Power, they offer a blockchain with a speed of 100+ transactions per second.

And we decided to take advantage of their experience and ready-made solutions, high-speed blockchain. This will allow us to focus not on crypto wallets that no longer surprise anyone, but on the automation of smart contracts. In addition, the partner also provides us with a ready-made app store and a smart contract store. This is awesome!
I'm just looking for a hardware wallet. But I still do not see the answer, why do you need your own coin? After all, you can use the network of ether.

Thanks for the question! Token allows you to purchase a device at a discount. And also use them to pay for a subscription.
I'm just looking for a hardware wallet. But I still do not see the answer, why do you need your own coin? After all, you can use the network of ether.

Thanks for the question! Token allows you to purchase a device at a discount. And also use them to pay for a subscription.
Activity: 85
Merit: 10
As far as I can understand own tokens issued to provide tokensale and collect money for further development.
Or did you mean they planning to make own blockchain?
I find it advisable to promote a hardware wallet without its own coin. But now it's quite popular to make a coin. For marketing reasons, I understand why this is necessary.
Own coin is an additional chance for profit. And own coin is full involvement in crypto-space.
As far as I can understand own tokens issued to provide tokensale and collect money for further development.
I find it advisable to promote a hardware wallet without its own coin. But now it's quite popular to make a coin. For marketing reasons, I understand why this is necessary.
Activity: 236
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hm, idea is not new, but concept seems interesting. I will follow and look for your project, guys. And firstly I should read WhitePaper. Exploring new project always begin with it.
where i can follow your ICO progress?

ICO has not started yet; the current status of presale can be seen on our website https://cryptoworkplace.io/

Activity: 616
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
where i can follow your ICO progress?
where i can see your tokens and funds allocation?
All token-sale transactions can be seen on Etherscan. All funds received during the private presale, we can not show, so as not to violate NDA with investors.

Hello! The private presale was closed on October 1, now there is an open presale with a 40% discount, anyone can buy tokens except US citizens,China and South Korea.
investors must register in whitelist and pss KYC for participate?

At the stage of presale you need to go only through the white list procedure.
KYC will be during the sale stage.
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome

Hello! The private presale was closed on October 1, now there is an open presale with a 40% discount, anyone can buy tokens except US citizens,China and South Korea.
investors must register in whitelist and pss KYC for participate?
Activity: 574
Merit: 111
vite
where i can see your tokens and funds allocation?
You have written. "Secure Wallet
A non-breaking storage was added to sign a transaction to protect the secret keys of cryptocurrency. "What does this mean? What are you doing your hardware wallet like Trezor?
Thank you for your question.

In a small package, the size of a flash drive, we placed a full-fledged Linux computer and a crypto processor, based on it we implement hardware encryption and secure crypto storage.
Pages:
Jump to: