Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅ [ANN][Pre-Sale] Micro-PC Powered by Linux with Built-in CryptoStorage - page 3. (Read 1893 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I wish to know why this is erc20 token? What about other tech? Is it possible to implement this project with ardor as an example?
Ether is one of the most common cryptocurrencies with very many users, so it will be easiest way to make an ethereum based ERC20 token for collecting money (using ethereum network).
And later the team will be able to migrate to any network (or even own blockchain) whatever they want.
Activity: 289
Merit: 100
All that glitters is not gold
I wish to know why this is erc20 token? What about other tech? Is it possible to implement this project with ardor as an example?
As mentioned earlier, pre-sale and token generation is not our main task. We chose the ERC-20, as the team had experience with this platform and smart contracts. Regarding the product - on our platform we will try to launch any blockchain.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Some technical features, a view from the inside

Soft cap already reached? Did I understand correctly? In what currency the total hard cap is calculated? ETH or USD?
1) Soft cap was reached during the private presale.

2) Hardcap calculated on the basis of ETH.
Activity: 406
Merit: 29
The current bonus is 40% . It is pre sale. What will be the bonus during main sale?
30->20->10->0%
When 0% bonus? How long crowdsale will go? And presale will be over when?
Presale will last until December 31st.
The start of the sale will be notified later.

Soft cap already reached? Did I understand correctly? In what currency the total hard cap is calculated? ETH or USD?
The current bonus is 40% . It is pre sale. What will be the bonus during main sale?
30->20->10->0%
Presale will last until December 31st.
The start of the sale will be notified later.
Merit: 22
30->20->10->0%
30->20->10->0%
Merit: 10
Activity: 42
Hey the going guys and welcome to Cryptolaboratory ICO rating list!
Our experts analyzed the ratings of 14 world rating agencies and on its base calculated the weighted average of the project.
Your rating is 49.47 of 100.
Full information you can see in the description of CryptoWorkPlace (CWP).
Just look us, comment on us and follow us on social networks.
Thank you for your attention!

|Cryptolaboratory team|
Activity: 224
Merit: 106
Besides Trezor and Ledger - who else could be considered as competitor for your project?
Well, all the hardware wallets are literally competitors for this project. But I may ensure that device on Linux is much more convenient to use then any hardware wallet that exist now. So it will grab its part of market for sure
It will be difficult to mentally separate the Micro-PC from the hardware wallets segment.
We want to open a new segment - smart contract automation.
Can this device be used in some other sphere?
Will you have enough money to develope the project and not only for pay salary to this advisor? )))
To enter the Japanese market, we will need funds not only for expensive consultants, but also for solving many other problems. To do this, we attract funds from venture investors and business angels.

And question: someone wrote above that you will use Power blockchain for smartcontracts. Why you choose Power?
We have established partnerships not only with The Power, but also with other projects offering the blockchain to the market. But The Power is the fastest blockchain, offering 100+ transactions per second. And besides - this is awesome cool and professional team.
Activity: 868
Merit: 259
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
There are projects in which developers worked together, one of such recent projects is Quinta. This is a system of recognition of musical works, similar to Shazam, but intended for state bodies that control the observance of copyright in the public scoring of musical works. The result of collaboration was the prototype of the system and several patents for the invention. The system was based on AI and showed results exceeding the main characteristics of Shazam.
I think that the experience of cooperation with government agencies is very good
I can not agree with this statement. Cooperation with the government of a Western European country and cooperation with the government of an Asian country is a completely different algorithm of actions.
Therefore, the developers invited a consultant who will help them in Japan. Wagan wrote about it
Yes, a very expensive consultant with a salary of 100K per year :-)
Will you have enough money to develope the project and not only for pay salary to this advisor? )))
And question: someone wrote above that you will use Power blockchain for smartcontracts. Why you choose Power?
There are projects in which developers worked together, one of such recent projects is Quinta. This is a system of recognition of musical works, similar to Shazam, but intended for state bodies that control the observance of copyright in the public scoring of musical works. The result of collaboration was the prototype of the system and several patents for the invention. The system was based on AI and showed results exceeding the main characteristics of Shazam.
I think that the experience of cooperation with government agencies is very good
I can not agree with this statement. Cooperation with the government of a Western European country and cooperation with the government of an Asian country is a completely different algorithm of actions.
Therefore, the developers invited a consultant who will help them in Japan. Wagan wrote about it
Yes, a very expensive consultant with a salary of 100K per year :-)
Activity: 111
I see the idea of the project is unique. But business model does not provide any valid reason why price will be steady growing. Need a brief explanation why token will grow in price
Micro-PC may become popular if the cryptocurrency industry is growing steadily.
Activity: 85
Activity: 434
I really like the idea of this project for its simplisity. No hard explanations and things u have to read through several times to understand the idea. Thats why im confident project has all the chances to reach hard cap!
I can not say that it is so simple to understand. I have reviewed the information several times, but I have not completely understood it.
Activity: 308
I really like the idea of this project for its simplisity. No hard explanations and things u have to read through several times to understand the idea. Thats why im confident project has all the chances to reach hard cap!
Activity: 434
We want to open a new segment - smart contract automation.
I need study information about your project in details. I'm a little confused, what it is.
Please, read this message about use cases with smart contracts.
I think that many additional features need to be implemented in turn and not all at once.
Pages:
Jump to: