Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭕️⭕️[ANN][PRE-SALE]⭕️⭕️ MONOPOLY first decentralized investment blockchain platform - page 25. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Try again
i've just come across the video of Monopoly on youtube and I'v checked the website, my question is when I invest , the profites will be daily or monthly or should I wait to finish a year ?

The Monopoly platform distributes profits coming from projects underway on the 1st day of each month.
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
i've just come across the video of Monopoly on youtube and I'v checked the website, my question is when I invest , the profites will be daily or monthly or should I wait to finish a year ?
Try again

Dear all! We remind you that you can take part in our bounty program! Click here for details: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4496777

And also anyone can earn ETH and BTC with Monopoly right now! How to do it? Click here for details: t.me/mnplive/111980
Try again

mnp tokens weren't officially listed at any exchange yet

Hey, I have already seen people selling MNP tokens in other exchanges at a lower price than the website. What does this mean?
Activity: 101

Hey, I have already seen people selling MNP tokens in other exchanges at a lower price than the website. What does this mean?
Activity: 38
I expect this business becomes a great advance.
Outstanding logo, engaging idea, sensible project.
Try again
admin will answer you Obligently

I have written a query in telegram, waiting for your response.

Activity: 322
Merit: 10
so much space is provided for the development team, are the members of this team already known?
Try again
create your personal account here https://mnp.live and choose TRM as payment currency
How can buy MNP using TRM?
Activity: 122
Try again

how long does it takes for the token numbers to be reflected on the web?
it can take a few hours
Activity: 98

how long does it takes for the token numbers to be reflected on the web?
Try again

stay tuned for updates

When are you next a good annonce?
also you can earn ETH and BTC with Monopoly right now! How to do it? Click here for details: t.me/mnplive/111980
Try again
brand new
Activity: 0
Hi dev's.
surprising sales fees!
Apperceptive approach, flawless approach!
Try again

Token limit for airdrop - 1 200 000 MNP
Reward in tokens for registration - 10 MNP
Reward in tokens for referral registration - 2 MNP

Why do I invite friends now? Didn't get a coin?
Activity: 137

Why do I invite friends now? Didn't get a coin?
Activity: 137
Seriously thinking about buying some tokens for this one...
data security is extremely important these days, certainly when talking about crypto assets...
so, closely keeping an eye on this project and looking to free some budget Smiley
I suppose that the market will remain in this state as now for a period of at least a year. Probably that and for 2 years. There will be a slight rise in late autumn, but not as significant as last year.
All those talks about partners is good , but since it's a blockchain and not a token . I think you can adopt those airdrop promotion too, those community based airdrops
Frankly,.to gain a good partnership while the project is still in the beginning phase will be so hard. There is nothing to give to persuade the good established company to be the partner.
Pages:
Jump to: