Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭕️⭕️[ANN][PRE-SALE]⭕️⭕️ MONOPOLY first decentralized investment blockchain platform - page 28. (Read 2420 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Try again
Your question soon will be clarified
My tokens show up when I log into the site but not in my wallet. Any info on how long that takes to get sent?
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
My tokens show up when I log into the site but not in my wallet. Any info on how long that takes to get sent?
Try again
hello admin can you tell me when bounty first week start
You're right, from the 19th
Activity: 207
Merit: 1

I did not get a 10% bonus
You won't get it, because you changed your TRM tokens.
If you want to get bonus you need to buy via crypto currency

Please kindly furnished me with more information on how to get the bonus. I am planning to buy some TRM token do as to get the bonus
Activity: 122
hello admin can you tell me when bounty first week start
Try again
Angry with you completely
I have reviewed all the points of your idea and all is really very useful.
Activity: 32
I have reviewed all the points of your idea and all is really very useful.
Try again

I did not get a 10% bonus
You won't get it, because you changed your TRM tokens.
If you want to get bonus you need to buy via crypto currency
Activity: 113
Try again

My friend who was a reference did not take 10%
If you exchanging TRM tokens for MNP tokens, you will not get a referral bonus. You will receive 10% bonus only if your referal will buy tokens
Activity: 101

My friend who was a reference did not take 10%
Try again
Have you partnered with any related companies..?
At this stage, investor is the main target to be attracted and such good news like partnership will boost the attention from investors. Bring more and more good news may result in a very bright future.
Try again
7 days left before the close of the presale

Attention! ONLY UNDER PRESALE! Investing TRM1 and TRM2 the 100000 U.S. dollar equivalent, you'll get bonus up to x26.
Attention! ONLY UNDER PRESALE! Investing TRM1 and TRM2 the 100000 U.S. dollar equivalent, you'll get bonus up to x26.
Activity: 114
Have you partnered with any related companies..?
Try again
MNP tokens are created on the Ethereum protocol (ERC20 Standard). They function only within the MNP platform and ensure transparent and honest interactions within the entire MNP community.MNP tokens will be used by token holders only for the functions prescribed to them, the number of which may increase in the future. For example, new services and improvements available in exchange for MNP tokens. At the same time they do not represent the company’s debt or securities. Acquiring MNP tokens through participation in the token sale or in any other way does not give their holders rights to distribute financial or any asset of the company. MNP tokens are not refundable, nor they are reimbursed for after the purchase.
Hi, DEV's.
You must to append token details to allow participants to join the business!
Activity: 76
This whole scene is one big competition and there's no way to know if you are backing the right horse. That being said. You have just dyor.
hello.
Hey, guys, are you ready to work?  Cool
Try again
MNP tokens are created on the Ethereum protocol (ERC20 Standard). They function only within the MNP platform and ensure transparent and honest interactions within the entire MNP community.MNP tokens will be used by token holders only for the functions prescribed to them, the number of which may increase in the future. For example, new services and improvements available in exchange for MNP tokens. At the same time they do not represent the company’s debt or securities. Acquiring MNP tokens through participation in the token sale or in any other way does not give their holders rights to distribute financial or any asset of the company. MNP tokens are not refundable, nor they are reimbursed for after the purchase.
Good morning DEVs! You require to append token details to permit participants to join the project!
Activity: 28
Good morning DEVs! You require to append token details to permit participants to join the project!
Try again
Pages:
Jump to: