Pages:
Author

Topic: ⭕️⭕️[ANN][PRE-SALE]⭕️⭕️ MONOPOLY first decentralized investment blockchain platform - page 26. (Read 2369 times)

Activity: 113
Merit: 0
All those talks about partners is good , but since it's a blockchain and not a token . I think you can adopt those airdrop promotion too, those community based airdrops
Frankly,.to gain a good partnership while the project is still in the beginning phase will be so hard. There is nothing to give to persuade the good established company to be the partner.
Activity: 106
Frankly,.to gain a good partnership while the project is still in the beginning phase will be so hard. There is nothing to give to persuade the good established company to be the partner.
Activity: 210
Merit: 11
Try again
Activity: 108
MONOPOLY is really attractive to great partners who want to promote themselves in the near future, or even a mutual ascent, I hope they will get the best allies. And his script is with important events on dates that can be promising in the crypto, more profits in sight. I hope to be right again
Try again
I think everything will depend on the good news, if cryptocurrencies will be used at state levels (I think that this would be sooner or later) then we can expect for rapid growth.
Try again
Thats true. now we have to wait for the next hype.

I think now many new people are frightened to join the crypto space. That's why I am quite sure we will not see new hights at least until next year. Let's hope for the best.
It should not be easy, in general, to attract investors. We are past the crypto investment hype now, I think, so what we see now is more or less how a crypto market should look like, maybe a bit more in green for my taste.
 I Hope, MONOPOLY team is prepared to work hard in order to attract investors and move forward with the project.
Well, the longer it lasts, the harder it would be for the coins to take their positions back. Anyways, I hope for the better as I have always believed in crypto.

ofcourse, a
Even good projects are reaching only soft cap these days and its really hard for any project to reach its hard cap investments. MONOPOLY  has all teh necessary things to reach its financial investments and hopefully we will see good seed
fter those crazy months in december and the beggining of january no one could expect such a hard year. Of course that the coins will have to go down some day but no for that long.
Activity: 137
I think now many new people are frightened to join the crypto space. That's why I am quite sure we will not see new hights at least until next year. Let's hope for the best.
It should not be easy, in general, to attract investors. We are past the crypto investment hype now, I think, so what we see now is more or less how a crypto market should look like, maybe a bit more in green for my taste.
 I Hope, MONOPOLY team is prepared to work hard in order to attract investors and move forward with the project.
Well, the longer it lasts, the harder it would be for the coins to take their positions back. Anyways, I hope for the better as I have always believed in crypto.

ofcourse, a
Even good projects are reaching only soft cap these days and its really hard for any project to reach its hard cap investments. MONOPOLY  has all teh necessary things to reach its financial investments and hopefully we will see good seed
fter those crazy months in december and the beggining of january no one could expect such a hard year. Of course that the coins will have to go down some day but no for that long.
Activity: 100

ofcourse, a

ofcourse, a
Try again
ofcourse, a
Try again
You are right, the market as we see is beginning to recover, and if this happens now is the best time to buy cheap ethereum.
I do not think it's a crypto decline now, I think it takes a step backward to pick up momentum and go further, that's what we've seen lately, and it should be repeated. As for the project,  MONOPOLY is entering a very open market today, and I see no difficulties to dominate the segment, everything depends on the continuity of the excellent work of the Team
I think that this platform will be very interesting for investors. With the help of a decentralized blockchain platform and broader decision-making capabilities, it also eliminates the risks of losing investors' funds.
Activity: 98
I do not think it's a crypto decline now, I think it takes a step backward to pick up momentum and go further, that's what we've seen lately, and it should be repeated. As for the project,  MONOPOLY is entering a very open market today, and I see no difficulties to dominate the segment, everything depends on the continuity of the excellent work of the Team
I think that this platform will be very interesting for investors. With the help of a decentralized blockchain platform and broader decision-making capabilities, it also eliminates the risks of losing investors' funds.
Activity: 18
Greetings guys.
Waiting for something more interesting here.
Seamless activity, aware activity.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Try again
hi you can send me your offer
Hi, can I talk directly with marketing manager?
Hi, can I talk directly with marketing manager?
Try again
If the project is good, then sales on ICO will be successful, even if the cryptographic market is in decline. On the other hand, weak projects depend very much on the mood of the market.
also i think the bitcoin will still suffer for a few months before recovering

Activity: 184
Merit: 1
the project almost Spring gambling, I think it is going to interest on Monopoly project by gambling players let alone use the transaction blockchain the system it's easy
Activity: 76
Pages:
Jump to: