Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/PRE-SALE] New Money project & SOLCERT token Thread - page 2. (Read 18877 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
How much was collected?

We raised a little over $65,000 at the current market cap in less than two weeks. Which is technically insane for just a pre-sale and minimal marketing LOL  Grin

We will now be stepping it up for the ICO which will also feature bonuses for the first three days, a Signature campaign and other promotional elements to get this project out there. We also held off our Forbes article and other publications for the ICO. New ICO date is Thursday April 14th 2016 at 12pm noon (CST)(Chicago)

How much was collected?
dev, where are you?

Apologies broski I'm here. Busy putting together the KickStarter stuff. Its a lot of overhead. An official announcement and launch of the New ICO thread is coming.

You can always follow the escrow account to see how much has been raised on OpenLedger. Everything is still there as nothing will be touched until after the ICO. Thank you for your patience  Smiley
Activity: 1092
Merit: 511
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
How much was collected?
Today is the FINAL day of the SOLCERT Pre-Sale

There is now less than 12 hours left in the SoLCert Pre-Sale. Thank you to all who has supported this project. This is just the beginning.

In the coming days this thread will be locked and an official thread for the SoLCert ICO will be launched in its place. We have done VERY well for this Pre-Sale. For the ICO we will focus heavily on PROMOTION PROMOTION PROMOTION and ... Promoting  Cheesy

I say it because its true. Our number one problem is not many people actually know about the project. But this will change and we will have bounties to make sure of this. Most of our coming bounties for the ICO will focus on promotion and spreading the word. So if you have invested in this make sure to prepare yourself. It benefits us all that we get New Money out to everyone. Again thank you to all who have participated already.

The official thread for the ICO will launch in the coming days and the ICO will begin April 14th 2016 at 12pm (CST) (Chicago). We have timed this launch to coincide with many of our marketing efforts. Thank you for the patience. Stay tuned!

#GetYourSoLCertsNow
Any marketers with LEGIT cryptocurrency operations PM me. Also if you are one of our supporters and you know of these people who can help promote our upcoming ICO PM me. Thanks!

Cool project,more people should join in!

Hey Thanks! We now have less than 48 hours left for the Pre-Sale. We've done well with minimal PR but will go all out for the ICO that will start this Monday April 11th. There was no need to do it now.

Moreover, will you distribute the unsold coins?
Or burn them?

Whatever is not sold in the ICO will most likely be locked up for a vesting period after the ICO so the market can choose the price of SOLCERTS on its own. There will be no dumping of this token by the project. That's stupid if one believes in the long term vision of the project which we all do. They are the future Dollar after all  Wink

Some may also be used as a way to get others to help out with the KickStarter but we should be fine. We've done much better than expected. Hope this helps.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
Hey dev?
How many devs left on the ICO?

Moreover, will you distribute the unsold coins?
Or burn them?
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1001
Cool project,more people should join in!
Considering the following:

- SolCerts will be exchangeable for 1:1 for SollarDollars when it gets moved to its own blockchain down the road
- The second round of funding ICO (what-ever is not sold in the pre-sale) will be guaranteed higher than the highest level of this sale
- SolCert pairs will be available RIGHT AFTER the ICO, already confirmed with Open Ledger

I think some people will be kicking themselves in the upcoming months. I already bought a good chunk myself, so we'll see.
Giving it a miss for now. But will be watching.

Fair enough  Smiley

Just remember your grandma probably knows this currency RIGHT NOW and wont ever need to think about "what it is". As a matter of fact 95% of the world will automatically know this currency without having to think about it. Just remember that little fact when it comes time for world adoption. And more importantly American adoption. There is a reason why we are the smarter version of what Americans have in their bank accounts. And that's how we are going to push this. Thanks for watching though  Wink #NewMoney #ThinkAboutIt #Makes$ense
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
dinkimole nokkalle...

- SolCerts will be exchangeable for 1:1 for SollarDollars when it gets moved to its own blockchain down the road
- The second round of funding ICO (what-ever is not sold in the pre-sale) will be guaranteed higher than the highest level of this sale
- SolCert pairs will be available RIGHT AFTER the ICO, already confirmed with Open Ledger

I think some people will be kicking themselves in the upcoming months. I already bought a good chunk myself, so we'll see.
Giving it a miss for now. But will be watching.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501
I just sent 5,000 BTS to the escrow account as this screenshot shows:
https://www.evernote.com/l/ATVlyU6OsC1HA4xv9FB_1GQ_5pnAGnnFHD8B/image.png

The medium article on what to do next:
https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/rules-of-solcert-pre-sale-225fdaf5e58a#.vf824p201

has me very confused. It says
If you have an account on OpenLedger, confirmation of transfer is done by sending a return transfer of 1 bts. Include memo with confirmation of amount of solcerts to be receive at end of pre-sale.

OK, I do have an account on OpenLedger. But what is a return transfer and to whom do I send it? I understand that in the memo I state that I expect 1,000 SOLCERTS to be sent to me at end of pre-sale.

Any video showing how to do a return transfer of 1 BTS is appreciated.

Thank you.

PM the escrow.
He'll send you the confirmation to your open ledger account.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
I just sent 5,000 BTS to the escrow account as this screenshot shows:
https://www.evernote.com/l/ATVlyU6OsC1HA4xv9FB_1GQ_5pnAGnnFHD8B/image.png

The medium article on what to do next:
https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/rules-of-solcert-pre-sale-225fdaf5e58a#.vf824p201

has me very confused. It says
If you have an account on OpenLedger, confirmation of transfer is done by sending a return transfer of 1 bts. Include memo with confirmation of amount of solcerts to be receive at end of pre-sale.

OK, I do have an account on OpenLedger. But what is a return transfer and to whom do I send it? I understand that in the memo I state that I expect 1,000 SOLCERTS to be sent to me at end of pre-sale.

Any video showing how to do a return transfer of 1 BTS is appreciated.

Thank you.
I just transferred Ether to your account from my Mist Wallet. Ronny was very helpful in the transaction. Awesome project here, good luck!

Oh I didn't see this. Thank you sir for your support  Smiley

Yes Ronny is awesome! Real funny wiseguy  Cool Stay tuned.
I have bought esterday 5000 SOLCERTS at 0.001594 ETH. When it be available on openledger? when start

UPD

Receive 5000 solcerts just now. thank you and wait launch Smiley

Coin distribution started already?

-tb-

No. This must be a typo.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 507
btcstakes.com
I just transferred Ether to your account from my Mist Wallet. Ronny was very helpful in the transaction. Awesome project here, good luck!

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
I have bought esterday 5000 SOLCERTS at 0.001594 ETH. When it be available on openledger? when start

UPD

Receive 5000 solcerts just now. thank you and wait launch Smiley

Coin distribution started already?

-tb-
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Once the token sale is complete, the ICO will start on April 11th which was confirmed by the dev.  It's an interesting opportunity since the ICO will start at a higher price than the last tier that shows activity on this sale that ends April 6th.  For example, if 2 million tokens aren't sold in this sale, that will be the amount for the ICO. Best wishes to everyone supporting this interesting project.
interested!
waiting for Big PR Announcement  Wink

Oh its coming! Thanks for your patience  Smiley

What is the minimum to be able to participate in ICO?
Thanks!

Hello James. Great question. The minimum is 1000 SOLCERTS. We are currently in the 6th tier and it is selling out. This is the price you will currently pay per SoLCERT should you purchase now:

3.00 BTS / 0.00004444 BTC / 0.001594 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier

So for example if you now want 1000 SOLCERTS in BTS you will pay 3000 BTS (3 x 1000). The same is for the other cryptos we accept. Instructions on how to buy are posted a few posts above. Let me know if there are any questions. Thank you for your interest. Lets reach a mainstream audience.
Nice info . Thank you Dev...

No problem buddy.
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
What is the minimum to be able to participate in ICO?
Thanks!

Hello James. Great question. The minimum is 1000 SOLCERTS. We are currently in the 6th tier and it is selling out. This is the price you will currently pay per SoLCERT should you purchase now:

3.00 BTS / 0.00004444 BTC / 0.001594 ETH = 500,000 SOLCERTS available in this Tier

So for example if you now want 1000 SOLCERTS in BTS you will pay 3000 BTS (3 x 1000). The same is for the other cryptos we accept. Instructions on how to buy are posted a few posts above. Let me know if there are any questions. Thank you for your interest. Lets reach a mainstream audience.
Nice info . Thank you Dev...
Pages:
Jump to: