Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/PRE-SALE] New Money project & SOLCERT token Thread - page 6. (Read 18877 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Is this even a good idea to invest in ? I mean what can we do with it besides trade ? I don't wanna waste my investment since new currencies come out each all the time and alot of failed. Not trying to sound negative and forgive me if i do.

Has anyone made any purchases ?

To answer your question first , 2 tiers have been gobbled up already .

Also , I put in money that I can afford to loose , only because the upside is massive .
In a forum where shitcoins are being shit left and right , this one stood out simply because of the effort that was taken to put this all together .
I have placed my faith on the OP and hope it goes somewhere .

If this project fails , it wont be for lack of effort , or intent to scam .
It will be because inspite of no stone being unturned things did not happen the way the intended to.

Thank you Risin. Very well spoken. Nothing more to add...

Interesting...

Umm, performing due diligence.
   I shall further my research into
   Sollars & Sense..

peer2peer360

Thank you for you interest peer2peer360. Please perform all the due diligence you need before donating. Also if there are any questions please ask. Thank you.
Activity: 182
Activity: 561
Merit: 500
Institute of Advance Blockchain Research
Interesting...

Umm, performing due diligence.
   I shall further my research into
   Sollars & Sense..

peer2peer360

At the request of many of our early supporters who are currently participating in the Pre-Sale we have reduced the amount of information that is included on the Original Post of this thread. It has since been replaced with many of our videos that touch on our roadmap to reaching a mainstream audience and how taking down the Cable TV industry in America is key to us winning mainstream consumers. A sample of the videos now included in the original post can be found below. If there are any questions please let me know. Thank you all for the early participation! Together lets reach a mainstream audience  Smiley

All video pictures are clickable and lead to our content

From this start in Hollywood and on KickStarter we will expand to other projects and initiatives
that use Sollars and Sense to increase world demand and spur on positive economic growth.
Is this even a good idea to invest in ? I mean what can we do with it besides trade ? I don't wanna waste my investment since new currencies come out each all the time and alot of failed. Not trying to sound negative and forgive me if i do.

Jason thanks for you interest. Honestly I hear you   Undecided Not negativity. Just the truth. As a human being no one wants to waste their money on something they consider an investment and put their hard earned money into. I've been there and I am sure many here have.

You are right that new currencies come out everyday but show me the last one with a vision that actually shows how they will get regular everyday consumers to use that currency TODAY. Not even Ethereum. We are the only ones. And we are going to Americans (through KickStarter). Just think about that for a second if that actually happens... How big do you believe this will get if everyday Americans are using New Money?

Understand what we are trying to do here is what iTunes did after Napster (aka Bitcoin). Here is an overview of the project New Money IS the mainstream digital currency everyone has been asking for. And we are starting it in Hollywood.

Yes many individuals have made purchases and the third tier is fast closing... I'm surprised because we haven't even done our major PR campaign and have only been up for a couple of hours. Thank you to all who have supported already. Lets reach a mainstream audience  Smiley
Activity: 770

So you are looking to raise 90,000,000 BTS , that is 1350 btcs , a little above half a million dollars ... nice ..

Trust me Risin no one will be complaining if we raise that BUT that's not the real opportunity here. That's actually the smoke screen  Cool

The REAL opportunity here is running a successful KickStarter with a product that is aiming to be the final nail in Cable TV's coffin. That my friend is what people should be paying close attention to. Because if WE can convince Americans that NEW MONEY is the key to Cable TV's death? No one will be able to stop our ascension.

Bitcoin will look like a play thing compared to where we are going. I mean look at Ethereum. Remember how everyone said in the beginning it would never go anywhere? Where is it today? The difference with this project is that we actually DO have the Killer app for digital currencies and we are taking it right to the people.

And we wont be known as a "crypto-currency" we will be the ONLY project known as NEW MONEY. Ask a mainstream person which term makes them feel interested. I'll wait  Grin
but you can buy only 1000 solcert at a time. so did you send multiple transactions?>

So you can buy 5000 or 50k or 100k.  Just has to be multiple of 1000.

-tb-

Thanks a lot .. I have sent a pm to the escrow personnel

Hello,

I have received your transfer. will tell you in pm total amount confirmed a littel later once I have confirmed all payments received today. Once again thank you for participating.

All the best

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK

Thanks a bunch .. hope I am in the first tier Cheesy

Thank you for your participation Risin.  Smiley

We've got big announcements coming tomorrow and in the next few days. People will slowly start to realize how big this project is over time. Right now stay tuned and be glad you got in early  Cheesy

To those who are commented that the good information is sort of buried in the original post a small redesign is coming to showcase the explainer videos we have made. To  everyone who has not checked out our main explainer video of why we are starting NEW MONEY in Hollywood... WELL CHECK IT OUT

Stay tuned we are just getting started.
Activity: 621
but you can buy only 1000 solcert at a time. so did you send multiple transactions?>

-tb-

Thanks a lot .. I have sent a pm to the escrow personnel

Hello,

I have received your transfer. will tell you in pm total amount confirmed a littel later once I have confirmed all payments received today. Once again thank you for participating.

All the best

Ronny Boesing
CCEDK
after the escrow setup i am interesting to participate in early ico

Hello Master Dandosha. Thank you for your interest in the project. We are glad to have you on board. Make sure to message CCDEKaps. They are taking care of the escrow and this project's funds is in escrow. All of our partners are legitimate individuals and I am located in Chicago, IL in the United States.

We are part of the tech scene here in Chicago called Silicon Prairie. It is best to participate in the Pre-Sale now as we can not guarantee that there will be any SOLCERTS left to sell in two weeks should the official ICO happen. The pre-sale is happening now.

Finally to all others. You can only purchase SOLCERTS in increments of 1000 NOT less. Thank you everyone for continued interest. We are going to run this kickstarter and send this digital currency straight into the mainstream. No more lurking around in the cryptoworld  Cheesy
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
after the escrow setup i am interesting to participate in early ico

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014
any bounty for translating?

David yes. Please PM CCDEKaps. They have posted on the thread.

Thanks Solomons , i did sent pm to CCDEKaps for translating bounty,  italian and russian, as both i am mother tongue!

Best Regards
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain

-tb-
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1054
Point. Click. Blockchain
WHY THE FUCK IS IT SO COMPLICATED ... HOW DO I CONVERT TRADE.BTC to OPEN.BTC ... and how the fuck will you know if I was the one who sent you the open BTC address !

I sent btc from my qt wallet and email them the transaction ID and my openledger username.

-tb-
Do you have any bounty for faucet and games

Hello Yavuzc78. Thanks for your interest in bounties. At this time we are still putting together the elements for bounties or what we have termed "quests" for the project. There will not be faucets or any games as this is not a "typical" crypto-currency project. As a matter of fact we are not a crypto-currency project in the least. We are New Money or Smart Money. Consumers love that better than "crypto-currency"

You see we are reaching average everyday people. And the way you do that is completely opposite from what crypto-heads are typically use to doing. They dont care about faucets or games. They care about real utility.

We are focused right now on putting together a killer KickStarter that will help us solidify New Money in a mainstream Millennial audience. As part filmmakers we will be shooting on very high quality cameras and have the right team to pull this off. All of our focus is here as that is the unicorn feat no currency project today has yet to achieve. Actually getting normal everyday people to use an alternative digital currency. Thanks again for you interest.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
Do you have any bounty for faucet and games
Sounds interesting I'm in.

Thank you for your interest Mis069. We are in the process now of slowly pushing the project out. As we expect it to grow over the next few weeks many who got in early will not regret it. This project is taking on the third and final leg of which Bitcoin will probably never achieve. Mainstream usage in everyday American life. As an American I can tell you that will be a BIG DEAL if we succeed. Thanks again.
any bounty for translating?

David yes. Please PM CCDEKaps. They have posted on the thread.
The thread started made a great effort to put up this one ,seems like a good project on the loom will definitely look on this and see what will be the development of this project ..

Thanks Robelneo. We appreciate that! It's pretty simple what we are trying to accomplish here. An actual mainstream digital currency that can be used by grandma today NOT tomorrow TODAY. We are starting in Hollywood but there is room to grow obviously $60 Trillion Dollars worth of room  Grin
Too much blah blah blah...

Its a big project. Thanks for checking out the little that you did though. Hope you'll reconsider getting involved. We are bringing New Money straight to a mainstream audience. To us that's a big deal.
Pages:
Jump to: