Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN/PRE-SALE] New Money project & SOLCERT token Thread - page 5. (Read 18877 times)

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534
Ok, I'm interested. just alittle confused. Am I only able to buy 1k at a time? or can i just outright buy like 20k-30k in one transaction?
Activity: 158
Merit: 10
We are planning a hangout in the coming days.  Keep up with this thread for more info soon! Smiley

And please follow @sollarsandsense to get the twitter stream and some chances to earn a few SOLCERTs if you can't afford to buy them.  Not yet, but it is coming soon.  I'll keep you all up to date on both the hangout and the first SOLLAR Quest...in due time
Activity: 70
Any bounty for faucet?

No bounties for faucets right now. That may change though.

This looks like a very promising project. I just bought me a few. Wish I wasn't invested so much in other crypto projects now!

No worries Davegee. Thank you for considering our project. It means the world trust me! We are going to make an EPIC KickStarter campaign for this project. Hollywood style  Cheesy

There's a lot of information to read through. In a few sentences, could you please summarize how the money raised goes to Kickstarter and how that effects those that bought during the ICO?
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Any bounty for faucet?

No bounties for faucets right now. That may change though.

This looks like a very promising project. I just bought me a few. Wish I wasn't invested so much in other crypto projects now!

No worries Davegee. Thank you for considering our project. It means the world trust me! We are going to make an EPIC KickStarter campaign for this project. Hollywood style  Cheesy
Activity: 22
Merit: 0

Activity: 70
I support this project. I have a thought and a question.

"(7) Any remaining amounts of Solcerts not sold during the time of presale will be put up for sale on the base of an ICO presented in direct connection with mentioned presale and will be offered available on all major markets on OpenLedger."

Thought: Have you considered destroying what was sold? This would benefit early investors as well as add more urgency to potential buyers.

Question: What price will you sell the remaining tokens after the ICO?  I would hope it would be the highest amount anyone else paid.  In other words, I'd hate to buy in on tier 5 and then have the remaining ICO coins sold by your company at ICO 3 levels.

==

Answered on the Bitsharestalk thread:

TravelAsia-

Thank you for your support. I really appreciate it and everyone who has participated so far. I would rather not burn the rest of the supply as that supply could be put to good use especially when the KickStarter starts. This is a campaign to reach mainstream consumers so we dont want to get rid of the very unit that may actually entice people to help us out in big ways.

For the ICO We will not be selling SOLCERTS at a lower price than the Pre-Sale. That is pretty much suicide (investment wise). We are actually holding the ICO because unfortunately we cannot gauge when and where people will actually here about the project. It seems like the more people hear about it the better. We are actually doing much better than we expected to do now with out our PR push thats coming in the next few days who knows what may happen.

But imagine you are new and you hear about the project late and want to buy in but they burned the rest of the supply. Its not that you were on the fence its that you just did not know about the project.

I say that to say I want as many individuals to participate in this project as possible. We are not trying to replicate Bitcoin and its investment environment. We want to be more inclusive of more individuals. We dont want that reputation of a thousand individuals owning all of our supply. That is not a currency for mass adoption in my opinion. Its a different philosophy of what most crypto-heads are used to hearing but that's why what we are doing is New Money and not another crypto-currency. Hope this helps.

Activity: 173
Any bounty for faucet?
really interesting project, bought me some and watching closely now.

Thank you Croxx. Keep watching. You wont be disappointed.  Wink

To all Tier 4 is now closed. And 5 is being eaten like a large chocolate fudge vanilla Sundae with sprinkles on an empty stomach.  Grin Please get your SoLCerts now. You'll be glad you did. Thank you to everyone who has purchased so far and put their faith in this project. We will reach a mainstream audience. Everyone will look back and remember YOU made $ense. Thanks!

#Makes$ense #Stability #Sollywood
Note of Caution: Please do your due diligence

It's possible most understood the following, but personally at first reading of the OP I thought this was a new DAC with a total of 10 million official tokens/units. My current understanding is that there could ultimately be a trillion+ such units issued and they are designed to be price stable, so your upside is limited.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22007.msg286939.html#msg286939

Good luck

FandangledGizmo. Thank you for your due diligence and deep dive into the project. You bring up the same point that was discussed yesterday a little on BitsharesTalk. The upside is not "limited" Who would argue having more Dollars has a limited upside? The more I have the better for me. That is what mainstream consumers know. And the same will be for Sollars.

You may disagree with that philosophy and therefore see the "upside" as limited but that is a relative statement. No money system will be fair to everyone on the planet but at least the way we are doing it allows latecomers and early birds to benefit for their various reasons. At the end of the day we eventually want an alternative to the Dollar.

We are eventually trying to replace the Dollar NOT Bitcoin. Sollars is not a commodity. So calculating your "investment" is very simple. Like Dollars, the more you have the better your possible "return". Consider the answer I gave on BitsharesTalk.

SoLCerts is an example of using a token to represent a portion of the 1 trillion SSS Sollar bond fund. 10,000,000 SSS Sollar bonds will be represented through this (SoLCerts) token.

http://newmoney.sollars.com/new-money-funding-series-part-4-solcerts/

So these 10 million SolCerts represent 0.001% of a total 1 trillion bond fund?

(I don't understand bonds very well, to someone more familiar with limited crypto tokens, this pre-sale seems to be for a very small amount of future supply?)

Thanks for diving deep. Yes 1 SoLCert essentially equals one future Sollar through the Sollar Bond. But that is too complicated to explain to most people. At the end of the day a SOLCERT is a future Sollar. Sollars and Sense will be a stable unlimited supply coin as we are trying to be a currency with it and not a commodity like Bitcoin or Bitshares. Our commodity is SOLCERTS and Sollar Bonds. That is more like Bitshares or a speculative asset. One can use SoLCerts/Sollar Bonds to speculate on the value of the future Sollar against the future Dollar. If you believe the Dollar will be here forever then no need to follow this project. If you dont then consider the vision and roadmap of our project. Read part 3 of that series.

Check out our General FAQs section too: https://medium.com/@sollarsandsense/new-money-faqs-2d5e8e730caf#.y7lew7tfa

Whether Sollars supply gets to 1 Trillion or 60 Trillion like the Dollars market cap will all depend on adoption of the currency by regular everyday consumers. It is my 10 year goal to get it to 1 Trillion. And to start on that path is with SOLCERTS, this bond fund and Millennials. We are issuing assets the same way Bitcoin, the US government and Bitshares issued assets to fund itself out of thin air. This is no different except that we are creating a mainstream alternative with a brand to actually take on the Dollar. So if you believe in a stable alternative to the Dollar then believe in this... or not. Either way people participating in our pre-sale are essentially buying into that mainstream currency supply now through SOLCERTS. And if we are successful you are going to be glad you did.

As you can see from my answer above this project is for a mainstream audience. We do things differently and we have a different philosophy necessary for mass adoption of our currency unit. That may not go over well in crypto-land but I can guarantee you your grandma will us Sollars and Sense:Smart Money before she will us Bitcoin. #Makes$ense #Stability #Sollywood

Finally I am happy to announce we have cleared Tier 4 WITHOUT the Big PR push coming. Please buy in now as we will announce loyalty stuff in the coming weeks for those who have purchased Smart Money... or New Money. Together lets reach a mainstream audience  Wink

#ReplaceTheDollarWithSomethingSmarter #Makes$ense

legendary
Activity: 1138
Merit: 1001
Note of Caution: Please do your due diligence

It's possible most understood the following, but personally at first reading of the OP I thought this was a new DAC with a total of 10 million official tokens/units. My current understanding is that there could ultimately be a trillion+ such units issued and they are designed to be price stable, so your upside is limited.

https://bitsharestalk.org/index.php/topic,22007.msg286939.html#msg286939

Good luck
Activity: 621
Merit: 500
New Money project using blockchain technology poses lethal threat to cable TV

The New Money project powered by Sollywood TV using blockchain technology target to wrap cable tv operation completely
A media content platform that among other things leverage's micro-payments to enable content creators to optimally price their product at lower price points & for less fees/overhead than has previously been possible, thereby potentially increasing profits &/or creating entirely new markets for some content.

https://www.reddit.com/r/BlockChain/comments/4bqx19/new_money_project_using_blockchain_technology/

incl.

http://bitscan.com/articles/new-money-poses-lethal-threat-to-cable-tv
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Looks verry intresting. I like the idea!
I have bought some too.  Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Thanks Cryptoheadd. CCDEK/OpenLedger will take care of the rest. Any questions please email [email protected]

Will I receive the coins after 3 Confirmations?

according to the structure of the presale you will receive the funds to the account on Openledger you are telling me to send to once presale is over in some 14 days more or less.. I can confirm in the meantime receipt, but need you to write me e-mail or pm here the account name or at least connect for me to confirm to youhow much you received, then you need to tell me account name before end of presale. thanks

Just sent you a PM, please check

Thanks Cryptoheadd. CCDEK/OpenLedger will take care of the rest. Any questions please email [email protected]

according to the structure of the presale you will receive the funds to the account on Openledger you are telling me to send to once presale is over in some 14 days more or less.. I can confirm in the meantime receipt, but need you to write me e-mail or pm here the account name or at least connect for me to confirm to youhow much you received, then you need to tell me account name before end of presale. thanks

A media content platform that among other things leverage's micro-payments to enable content creators to optimally price their product at lower price points & for less fees/overhead than has previously been possible, thereby potentially increasing profits &/or creating entirely new markets for some content.
Sollywood TV’s New Money Project Aims to Disrupt Cable TV Sector Using Blockchain Technology
http://www.newsbtc.com/2016/03/23/sollywood-aims-to-disrupt-cable-tv/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
How do I buy some?
Pages:
Jump to: