Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][Pre-Sale]🔥🔥 Roburst Network - The next-gen cashless payment 🔥🔥-AIRDROP - page 2. (Read 1532 times)

copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Roburst Network Representative
Are there any limitations on the ability to resell the coin or token?

Hi,

The limitation is set by the trading market, not us. However, on Roburst Trading, we do not have any limitations on selling Roburst Coin.
Activity: 56
Are there any limitations on the ability to resell the coin or token?
copper member
Activity: 28
Roburst Network Representative
GREAT NEWS!!!

We are proud to announce that we, Roburst Network, are now available on ICObench.

https://icobench.com/ico/roburst-network

Grin Grin Grin
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Roburst Network is a very interesting project which have a very well developed platform producing a cashless payment in the next generation using its ROC coin/token. And most exciting part of this project, it has a trading bot that can help us decide which investment is the most profitable and give us 24 hours prediction just in case we need some help. It help us also to trade more effective and efficient. I'm looking forward the full functionality and availability of this project.

I am a newbie in trading and doesn't have enough knowledge about it, so may I ask what do you mean by the trading bot?  Is it a software? If yes, how does it work?
Maybe it is, but we just can find it how does it really works when this project will launch after the ICO. We can only testify its functions when this bot is available and been tested. We will just wait until the end of the ICO.

Base on my experience on forex trading bots trade your assets automatically. But i think in roburst these trading bots also gives signals to which trades you must do in order for you to make profits.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
Roburst really making it to be at the top in terms or digital banking. Roburst network adpots the trend on cashless payment, it has smart cryptocurrency (RSC)     a card that can be use withdraw money with small fees thru roburst automatic teller machine (RATM), and making payment thru roburst point of sale (RPOS) for free of charge, roburst is in the right track achieving their goals.
To include, their vision to expand the network to other fields such as medical, education, e-commerce and the likes is quite promising. All transaction in the network will be powered by Roburst Coin and will be free of charge, so there will be no transaction fee when you are using a service from Roburst network.

Education is the most important think in the world considering knowledge must be free. But even though these services offered by roburst has its price having zero fee is a total different story. For sure many people would love to use this services when it comes out in the market very soon.
Absolutely. Whereas Roburst is an investment network, but still it never neglect some factor that can contribute within the community by providing a services in a form way of learning and health which is very important in every individual.
Activity: 235
Roburst Network is a very interesting project which have a very well developed platform producing a cashless payment in the next generation using its ROC coin/token. And most exciting part of this project, it has a trading bot that can help us decide which investment is the most profitable and give us 24 hours prediction just in case we need some help. It help us also to trade more effective and efficient. I'm looking forward the full functionality and availability of this project.

I am a newbie in trading and doesn't have enough knowledge about it, so may I ask what do you mean by the trading bot?  Is it a software? If yes, how does it work?
Maybe it is, but we just can find it how does it really works when this project will launch after the ICO. We can only testify its functions when this bot is available and been tested. We will just wait until the end of the ICO.
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
Roburst really making it to be at the top in terms or digital banking. Roburst network adpots the trend on cashless payment, it has smart cryptocurrency (RSC)     a card that can be use withdraw money with small fees thru roburst automatic teller machine (RATM), and making payment thru roburst point of sale (RPOS) for free of charge, roburst is in the right track achieving their goals.
To include, their vision to expand the network to other fields such as medical, education, e-commerce and the likes is quite promising. All transaction in the network will be powered by Roburst Coin and will be free of charge, so there will be no transaction fee when you are using a service from Roburst network.

Education is the most important think in the world considering knowledge must be free. But even though these services offered by roburst has its price having zero fee is a total different story. For sure many people would love to use this services when it comes out in the market very soon.
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

I total agree. the effeciency and productivity of this project will help their clients especially in the trading aspect to gain more profit with the help of ROBURST trading platform. I was a FOREX trader before and i admit that this idea might really affect in good ways the lives of crypto currency traders.
Activity: 206
Activity: 798
Merit: 505
I just want to ask , because your creating kinda new bitcoin , I mean you guys have the same idea except that you will create your own block chain , how much will it cause to transfer funds, because the issue in bitcoin is their fees are so high that a new investor can not afford to buy new one , thanks

Our fee will be reduced when the network launches. As a way of promoting the network, any transaction occurs inside the Roburst Network will have the transaction fee of zero (from Roburst Community Program fund).  

i kinda agree with the same with bitcoin idea. This is the big challenge with this project.
to compare it with bitcoin would be quite a hard work to achieve but not impossibe.
Cashless society is not far beyond imagination with our technology  now a days.

This is definitely the right attitude towards any project. Roburst is trying to me unique in it's on way, Price speculations are normal in this space but the most vital thing here is the usage of this cryto currency. Yes we know most of us want to earn from it by hodling or trading from exchanges but let's not forget the idea behind it and the vision the developers want to see to be properly justified.

well its hard to surpass bitcoin but this cashless transactions is not new in the market
this one has to be market very well.Having a low fee would be an advantage. So Goodluck with this project.
We've come to a time where transaction fees has been the biggest hurdle for a normal trader like me. Yes, nothing is impossible if Roburst Network is given a solid team with real passion!
High transaction fees are the biggest burden of all traders especially to the beginners. Sometimes it comes with, the fees are more higher than the coins' value in the market. Hoping that through Roburst Community Program fund, it can help us to save funds in cryptocurrencies transactions.
More or less, roburst fee is lower than bitcoin with a faster transaction per second, surely more traders and investor will shift to this coin.  More savings, less expense, more income; that is Roburst will bring us.

Point taken. But let's not forget that there are some strong competitors in the market base on lower fees and faster transactions. If roburst can also included one important ingredient which is security then having the said three ingredients will make roburst outstanding than other crypto currencies out there.

I think you are just talking about its price and how would you get a profit from it but you are not really seeing what its real value,  what is the real use of that altcoin.  Yes value does matter but how it work and what is the real use of it matter most for me.  Well we are different  perspectives other thinking only about its value and others thinking how big it could help to them.

This is definitely the right attitude towards this project. We all know that most of us gains from hodling or trading crypto currencies on different exchanges not knowing the idea behind those coins/tokens. Let us try to see the big picture here and think a little more deeper and understand the vision of the developers for creating such project. By this i believe we can enjoy the fruitful benefits of supporting this project in the not so far future.

Agree because in the end we will be the one who can benefit this kind of project. Thinking that we can ride and going to the places that we want to go and paid with this coin. I am newbie to trading and also in investing ICO but mostly while im investing i just looking for its price after it place to the market but also i go deep into its vision or what is their plan in the long run and i found few ICO that is really worth holding not on its price but on its uses.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
Nice project. It is a great pleasure to jave a project like this. I will support this because I have noticed the team are very supportive ans updated to their social media. I believe of the success in the end.
Activity: 612
Merit: 102
I just want to ask , because your creating kinda new bitcoin , I mean you guys have the same idea except that you will create your own block chain , how much will it cause to transfer funds, because the issue in bitcoin is their fees are so high that a new investor can not afford to buy new one , thanks

Our fee will be reduced when the network launches. As a way of promoting the network, any transaction occurs inside the Roburst Network will have the transaction fee of zero (from Roburst Community Program fund). 

i kinda agree with the same with bitcoin idea. This is the big challenge with this project.
to compare it with bitcoin would be quite a hard work to achieve but not impossibe.
Cashless society is not far beyond imagination with our technology  now a days.

well its hard to surpass bitcoin but this cashless transactions is not new in the market
this one has to be market very well.Having a low fee would be an advantage. So Goodluck with this project.
We've come to a time where transaction fees has been the biggest hurdle for a normal trader like me. Yes, nothing is impossible if Roburst Network is given a solid team with real passion!
High transaction fees are the biggest burden of all traders especially to the beginners. Sometimes it comes with, the fees are more higher than the coins' value in the market. Hoping that through Roburst Community Program fund, it can help us to save funds in cryptocurrencies transactions.
More or less, roburst fee is lower than bitcoin with a faster transaction per second, surely more traders and investor will shift to this coin.  More savings, less expense, more income; that is Roburst will bring us.

Point taken. But let's not forget that there are some strong competitors in the market base on lower fees and faster transactions. If roburst can also included one important ingredient which is security then having the said three ingredients will make roburst outstanding than other crypto currencies out there.

I think you are just talking about its price and how would you get a profit from it but you are not really seeing what its real value,  what is the real use of that altcoin.  Yes value does matter but how it work and what is the real use of it matter most for me.  Well we are different  perspectives other thinking only about its value and others thinking how big it could help to them.

well if this project comes to a success both of the idea of you both parties would be served.
Activity: 150
Merit: 11
this is a great plan can i know how many strong teams you have,
do you have a bounty program where i can join in bounty.
I am very interested in your plan.
this is very promising for the future,

Hi,

Our team background is written in the whitepaper. You can also check out our team at: https://roburst.network/#team.

Our team is setting up the Bounty Hunter thread, we will notify when it's available. Remember to watch this thread or join our Telegram channel to receive newest updates!

Thank you!

nice update. Its a good point to consider  when the team is transparent to potential investors.
Plus i really like the project. Hope this one would be a success.

Activity: 235
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

Cashless society is not far beyond imagination with our technology  now a days.

This is definitely the right attitude towards any project. Roburst is trying to me unique in it's on way, Price speculations are normal in this space but the most vital thing here is the usage of this cryto currency. Yes we know most of us want to earn from it by hodling or trading from exchanges but let's not forget the idea behind it and the vision the developers want to see to be properly justified.

More or less, roburst fee is lower than bitcoin with a faster transaction per second, surely more traders and investor will shift to this coin.  More savings, less expense, more income; that is Roburst will bring us.

I think you are just talking about its price and how would you get a profit from it but you are not really seeing what its real value,  what is the real use of that altcoin.  Yes value does matter but how it work and what is the real use of it matter most for me.  Well we are different  perspectives other thinking only about its value and others thinking how big it could help to them.

This is definitely the right attitude towards this project. We all know that most of us gains from hodling or trading crypto currencies on different exchanges not knowing the idea behind those coins/tokens. Let us try to see the big picture here and think a little more deeper and understand the vision of the developers for creating such project. By this i believe we can enjoy the fruitful benefits of supporting this project in the not so far future.
Activity: 798
Merit: 505

More or less, roburst fee is lower than bitcoin with a faster transaction per second, surely more traders and investor will shift to this coin.  More savings, less expense, more income; that is Roburst will bring us.

I think you are just talking about its price and how would you get a profit from it but you are not really seeing what its real value,  what is the real use of that altcoin.  Yes value does matter but how it work and what is the real use of it matter most for me.  Well we are different  perspectives other thinking only about its value and others thinking how big it could help to them.
copper member
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR

Pages:
Jump to: